I got a sick reputation for handlin broads
我在生意方面有著響亮的名聲(毒品生意吧)
All I need is me a few seconds or more.
我需要的只是時間而已
And in my rap
在我的rap裏
Tell lady to bring my lap
告訴我的小姐幫我拿上lap
And I ain't comin back
還有 我不會回來
So you can put a car right there.
所以妳可以把車停在那裏.
I'm the truth
我就是真理
And ain't got nothin' to prove.
而且根本不需要證明
An you can ask anybody
'cause they seen me do it.
妳可以問任何人 因為他們把我的厲害都看在眼裏
Barracades, I run right through 'em
(法律的)阻攔,我可以很恰當的穿過
I'm used to 'em.甚至利用(法律來維護我的非法生意)
Throw all the dirt you want it's no use.
妳要的那些對我來說都沒有用處
You still won't have a pimp in a
fabulous room
就算有了那些 妳也不會像我這樣牛B
On her back pickin' out baskets of fruit.
她的背部非常美麗..哈哈
(I love you boo) (我愛妳寶貝兒)
Yeah freak and Petey love you too.
好的 迷人的Perey也愛妳
Ha Ha 哈哈
You know how I do..
妳知道我的風格的~哈哈
[Hook: Ciara]
You may look at me and think that I'm
Just a young girl
看著我 妳也許在想我只是個普通的年輕女孩
But I'm not just a young girl.
但我不僅僅是個年輕的女孩
Baby this is what I'm lookin' for:
這是我在追求的:
Sexy, independent, down to spend it type that's gettin' his dough
性感,獨立,會用他的錢.
I'm not bein too dramatic its just how a latin gotta have it.
我不是壹個愛裝模作樣的人但現在是時候展現我的才華了
[Chorus: Ciara]
I bet you want the goodies.
我打賭妳想要嘗嘗愛情的甜頭
Bet you thought about it.
至少妳有想過
Got you all hot and bothered.
讓妳完全投入的愛情甜頭
Mayb' 'cause I talk about it.
也許是因為我在說這個
Lookin for the goodies
Keep on lookin' 'cause they stay in the jar
如果妳在尋找愛情甜頭 請繼續不要停止因為它就在眼前
Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh