All alone in an empty room獨自壹人在空蕩蕩的房間.
nothing left but the memories of when I had my best friend除了和最好朋友的記憶外沒有什麽在這兒.
I don't know how we ended up here我不知道我們在這裏是如何結束的.
I don't know but it's never been so clear我不知道似乎它也從來沒有那麽明顯.
We made a mistake, dear.親愛的,我們犯了壹個錯誤.
And I see the broken glass in front of me看著在我面前碎了壹地的玻璃杯
.I see your shadow hangIng over me看著妳的身影越過我遠去.
and your face, I can see...看這妳的臉,看著.
Through the trees穿過樹林.
I wIll find you;我會找到妳
.I wIll heal the ruins left inside you我會治愈這個因為離開妳而傷透的.
cuz I'm stIll here breathing now...因為我還活著
.I'm still here breathing now...因為我還活著.
I'm still here breathIng now...因為我還活著.
untIl I'm set free.知道我釋放壹切
.Go quiet through the trees靜靜的穿過樹林
.I remember how we used to talk我記得我們過去的交往
.about the places we would go when we were off和我們分手時去的地方.
and all that we were gonna find.我們想找回之前的記憶
.And I remember our seeds grow我記得我們的開始
.and how you cried when you saw當妳看到它時會哭泣嗎
.?the first leaves show.誰第壹個離開這場表演.
The love was pouring from your eyes.愛從妳的眼中溢出.
So can you see所以,妳看得見嗎.?
the branches hanging over me?樹枝掛在我的面前
.Can you see妳知道嗎.?
the love you left inside of me?愛妳,超越了自我.
in my face都顯示在我的臉上.
can you see?妳看得見嗎.
Through the trees穿越樹林.I will find you;我會找到妳.
I will heal the ruins left inside you.我會治愈這個因為離開妳而傷透的心
.Cuz I'm still here breathing now因為我還活著.
I'm still here breathing now...我現在還活著.
I'm still here breathing now...我現在依然活著
.until I'm set free.直到我釋放壹切
.Go quiet through the trees.靜靜的穿過樹林
.Cuz you're not coming back因為妳不會再回來
.And you're not coming back妳永遠不會回來
.No-oo.. No-oo.. No... ...You're not coming back...妳不會回來
.You're not coming back...妳不會回來.
Take my breath as your own帶走我的呼吸吧,就像是妳自己的壹樣.
Take my eyes to guide you home帶走我的眼睛吧,讓它指引妳回家.
Cuz I'm still here breathing now...因為我現在依然活著
.I'ms till here breathing now...我依然活著.
I'm still here breathing now...我依然活著
And I'm still here...我依舊在這裏
.Cuz I'm still here breathing now...因為我依然活著
.I'm still here breathing now...我還活著
.I'm still here breathing now...我還活著
.And I'm still here..我依舊在這裏.
Cuz I'm still here breathing now...因為我還活著
.I'm still here breathing now...我還活著.
I'm still here breathing now...我還活著
.And I'm still here..依舊在這裏.
But you're not coming back.但是妳不會回來了
.And you're not coming back.妳不會回來
.Cuz you're not coming back因為妳永遠不會回來了
!until I'm set free直到我釋放壹切.
Go quiet through the trees. 靜靜的穿過樹林.