古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - 天神右翼

天神右翼

天神右翼,文采連翩,佳句叠出,感人至深。在下主修翻譯,不揣簡陋,將部分佳句譯成英文,如有疏漏,還望各位雅正。

主要時態均用壹般現在時,以增強現場感。

壹個人擁有什麽,他就會崇拜什麽。

One worships what he owns.

時刻告訴自己,沒有人會否認,世界終將是我的。

I keep telling myself: no one denies that the world will ultimately be mine.

這世界上總有壹些孩子不被愛,而我愛他們。

There are always some loveless children in the world, but I love them. (loveless 也指not loved -- Webster’s Collegiate English Dictionary 13th edition)

當代情侶關系的三個階段,總***九字:吻關系。性關系。沒關系。

Modern love has three stages of relationship: kiss relationship, sex relationship and no relationship.

每壹筆勾勒,每壹抹痕跡,似乎都記載著跨越千年萬載的思念。

Every brush and stroke seem to record his love through thousands of years.

打開真實的門扉,畫出悲傷的開始。

Open the door to truth for the beginning of misery.

只要有自己的地方,都是天堂。

Heaven is where I am.

我不怕困難,困難就怕我。

Troubles fear me as long as I don’t fear them.

不要嘆氣。每嘆壹口氣,就會少壹分自信。

Don’t sigh. The more you sign, the more confidence you lose.

要時刻提醒自己,我無所不能。

I keep reminding myself that I am omnipotent.

只要念著他的名字,就會覺得自己真的能變得堅強,非常非常堅強。

Just read his name and I grow in strength.

大片大片的曼珠沙華。壹天壹天,它們越來越濃烈,越來越悲傷。

The red spider lilies spread unendingly. Day by day they grow more and more densely and sadly.

曼珠沙華是罪孽。美麗,妖艷,盡管絕望,可它依然散發出罌粟的芬芳。

The red spider lilies symbolize sin. Beautiful, enchanting although desperate, they diffuse poppy-like fragrance.

就像年少時單純的心願,和不可能實現的誓言。就像站在彼岸的妳,和站在此岸的我。

It is like the innocent wishes of young people and the promises that can never be realized, like you and me separated by the eternal river.

世界在舞蹈。我祈禱著飛蛾撲火的毀滅。

The world is dancing. I pray for desperate destruction.

鐘聲沙啞,從廣場塔樓響起,壹下下在空中哀鳴,像發自遠方世界的嘆息。微風飄泊無依,撲擊著沈沈的玻璃窗,如同奏起古老的挽歌。

The coarse bell resounds sadly from the square tower as if it came from a world faraway. Aimless Breeze flaps against the heavy glass windows like playing an ancient elegy.

身後壹陣陣喧嘩聲,歡呼聲,回蕩在聖殿華麗的穹頂下,帝都縹緲的煙雲中。沸天震地,長長遠遠,就像婚禮時的祝福,伴隨著世紀敲響的,幸福的鐘聲。

Noises and acclaims behind resound deafeningly under the sanctuary dome amid the misty clouds of the capital like the happy wedding bell at the turn of the century.

褪盡紅塵萬物,自混沌中走來。

He walks from the chaos, the world fading away behind him.

貪婪?這就是人性,妳既然擁有它,為什麽不面對?

Greed? That is part of human nature. Why don’t you face it since you possess it?

完美的世界,不完美的靈魂。

A perfect world full of imperfect souls.

自由的意義,就是永遠都不用說抱歉。

Freedom means never having to apologize.

這個世界上,背叛只是遲早的事情。

Betrayal comes sooner or later.

天上的星星,地上的眼睛。

霧散,夢醒,我終於看見真實。那是千帆過盡的沈寂。

The stars in the heaven look into my eyes.

The fog dispersed, my dream shattered, I finally see the truth. It is silence after everything.

偶爾走過我們走過的地方,告訴自己,我們曾經幸福,很幸福。

Occasionally I walk past where we used to walk. I tell myself we used to be happy, very happy.

千年萬年過去,他於這壹頭,我於那壹頭。生生的兩端,我們彼此站成了岸。

Thousands of years have passed. We stand on the opposite banks of the eternal river till we had become the shores.

每個人都是自己的上帝。

Everyone is his own god.

我早已能勇敢地面對失去妳的生活,早已習慣在壹個人的夜晚微笑著想妳。

I had already learned to face life without you bravely and think about you alone at night smilingly.

我只希望妳能越來越幸福。

I only hope that you will be happier and happier.

這個世界不會允許英雄存在,譜寫歷史的人,都是殺掉英雄的人。

The world does not allow heroes to exist. Those who write history are those who kill heroes.

殘雪流華千裏。

The lingering snow spreads for thousands of miles.

水聲潺潺,就像靈魂吶喊的聲音。

The gurgling of the brook is like the crying of souls.

所有的感傷,總會留下壹絲快樂的線索。

所有的遺憾,總會留下壹處完美的角落。

All the sadness will end with traces of happiness; all the regret will leave behind a perfect corner.

神說,愛是我們去世時惟壹能夠帶走的東西,它使得死亡變得如此從容。

God says that death is nothing in front of love, which is the only thing we take away when we die.

歷史的真相就是,傻子跟著瘋子走。

The true of history is that stupid men follow madmen.

碎星沈落在海的中央,悠揚的歌曲在心中飛揚。

Broken stars fall into the heart of sea; melodious songs fly in the heart of mine.

星空下的黑天鵝,在黑夜中深思,在黑夜中嘆息。

The black swan is contemplating and sighing under the starry night sky.

回憶是壹座橋,卻是通向寂寞的牢。

Memory is a bridge which only leads to the prison of loneliness.

從小就受人嘲笑。

自卑,卻總是喜歡偽裝成天不怕地不怕的模樣。

明知道自己渺小,卻總是告訴自己,自己是無所不能的。

討厭這樣的自己,討厭付出總得不到回報。

壹次壹次放下自尊,乞討來的,卻不是愛情。

他很溫柔,卻不肯將心給妳。

He was jeered at since he was young.

Though self-abased, he always likes to put on an indomitable mask.

He knows he is negligible, but he keeps telling himself that he is omnipotent.

He hates himself like this, hates the fact that his efforts never get rewarded.

He lays down self-esteem again and again in beg of love, which he never gets.

The man he loves is very gentle, but he refuses to give out his heart.

因為不討喜,所以總是做壹些過分的事,只是想要引起別人的註意。但因此,更加惹人討厭,實在幼稚又任性。

那樣的話說不出口。

很孤單,非常的孤單。

He is not popular, so he often goes too far only to arouse others’ attention, only to make himself more despicable. A na?ve and headstrong child indeed.

He couldn’t utter words like that.

He feels bitterly lonely.

壹直壹個人走,總算在深暗的洞穴中找到壹絲光亮。

那壹絲光亮,卻不曾屬於自己。

到頭來,他很平淡地告訴妳,我從來不曾愛過妳。

He walks alone in the dark cave until he finally finds a ray of light.

But that ray of light never belongs to him.

In the end, he is told that the man he loves has never loved him.

只有想起妳的時候,才覺得寂寞。

越是想妳,就越覺得寂寞。

但是,不要覺得內疚,我會學著長大。

I feel lonely only when I think of you.

The more I think of you, the lonelier I feel.

But please do not feel regretful, for I will learn to grow up.

人生由絢爛變為平淡,再由平淡趨於更加平淡,漫漫長路,壹個人走過,無非是為了解它有多麽短暫。

Gorgeous life turns dull, and dull life turns duller. I walk through the lengthy road only to understand how short it is.

我時刻都能感受到,妳在我的生命裏。

For feel every moment I can that you are in my life.

我真的在用心去記住他,非常非常努力。

可是,漸漸的,我發現關於他的,甚至連幸福的滋味也都忘卻。我能記住的,只有這種拼命想要記起他的感覺。

I really try hard to remember him.

But I gradually realize that I have forgotten everything about him, including my good time with him. The only thing I can remember is the feeling of trying desperately to remember him.

強烈呼籲紙大出天神的英文版!這樣我們既能學英語,又能學翻譯,壹舉兩得啊。讓英文是母語的翻譯來譯吧,前提是熱愛天神,熱愛紙大,中英文俱佳,有文學激情。請註意:母語必須是英文,否則翻譯不好的。