歌手:Celine Dion
Every night in my dreams 每壹個夜晚,在我的夢裏
I see you, I feel you 我看見妳,我感覺到妳
That is how I know you go on 我懂得妳的心
Far across the distance and the spaces between us 跨越我們心靈的空間
You have come to show you go on 妳向我顯現妳的來臨
Near far wherever you are 無論妳如何遠離我
I believe that the heart does/ go on 我相信我心已相隨
Once more you open the door 妳再次敲開我的心扉
And you're here in my heart 妳融入我的心靈
(And) my heart will go on and on 我心與妳同往 與妳相隨
Love can touch us one time 愛每時每刻在觸摸我們
And last for a life time 為著生命最後的時刻
And never let go till we're gone 不願失去,直到永遠
Love was when I loved you 愛就是當我愛著妳時的感覺
One true time I hold you 我牢牢把握住那真實的壹刻
In my life we'll always go on 在我的生命裏,愛無止境
Near far wherever you are 無論妳離我多麽遙遠
I believe that the heart does go on 我相信我心同往
Once more you open the door 妳敲開我的心扉
And you're here in my heart 妳融入我的心靈
(And) my heart will go on and on 我心與妳同往,我心與妳相依
You're here there is nothing I fear 妳就在我身旁,以至我全無畏懼
And I know that my heart will go on 我知道我心與妳相依
We'll stay forever this way 我們永遠相攜而行
You are safe in my heart 在我心中妳安然無恙
And my heart will go on and on我心屬於妳,愛無止境
精彩對白:
You jump, I jump
妳跳我就跳
To make each day count.
要讓每壹天都有所值。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我覺得生命是壹份禮物,我不想浪費它,妳不會知道下壹手牌會是什麽,要學會接受生活。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose: I love you Jack.
Rose:Jack,我愛妳!
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Jack:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,妳明白嗎?
Rose: I'm so cold.
Rose:我很冷。
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
Jack:聽著, Rose,...妳壹定能脫險,活下去... 生很多孩子,看著他們長大, 妳會安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在這裏, 不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Rose:我身體已經麻木了。
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Jack:贏得船票...是我壹生最幸運的事, 讓我可認識妳,認識妳真榮幸,萬分榮幸, 妳壹定要幫我,答應我活下去, 答應我,妳不會放棄...無論發生什麽事,無論環境怎樣... Rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。
Rose: I promise.
Rose:我答應妳。
Jack: Never let go.
Jack:不要食言。
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.