古詩詞大全網 - 個性簽名 - 如何寫商函

如何寫商函

商務函電基本格式

20 May 2003 Date Line日期

Kee & Co., Ltd

34 Regent Street

London, UK Inside Address收信人地址

Dear Sirs: Salutation稱呼

We have obtained your name and address from Dee&Co. Ltd, and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us.

We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, we are interested in extending our range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.

If your prices are competitive we would expect to place volume orders on you.

We look forward to your early reply. Body信文

Yours faithfully Complimentary Close客套結束語

Tony Smith Signature Block簽名欄

Enc. Enclosure Notation

商函的書寫原則

寫信的原則(Writing Principles)已從原來的3(Conciseness, Clearness, Courtesy)發展到目前的7個"C": Completeness, Clearness, Concreteness, Conciseness, Correctness, Courtesy, Consideration)

實例

Dear Sirs,

Copper Wire

With reference to your letter of April 9, we are pleased to accept your offer of 100 tons of Copper Wire as per your Offer Sheet No.8/070/02B. Please go ahead and apply for your Export Licence. As soon as we are informed of the number of the Export Licence we will open the L/C by cable.

(信的本文漢譯):

關於妳們四月九日涵,我們高興地接受妳們第8/070/02B號報盤單所報100噸紫色銅絲。請著手辦理申請出口許可證。 壹經接到出口許可證號碼的通知,當即電開信用證。

商務信函常用語

1.建立貿易關系:

我們願與貴公司建立商務關系。We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.

我們希望與您建立業務往來。Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.

我公司經營電子產品的進出口業務,希望與貴方建立商務關系。This corporation is specialized in handing the import and exports business in electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

2.自我推薦:

請容我們自我介紹,我們是……首屈壹指的貿易公司。Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in…

本公司經營這項業務已多年,並享有很高的國際信譽。Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high international prestige.

我們的產品質量壹流,我們的客戶壹直把本公司視為最可信賴的公司。Our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our customers as the most reliable one.

3.推銷產品:

我們從……獲知貴公司的名稱,不知貴公司對這壹系列的產品是否有興趣。Your name has been given by…and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines.

我們新研制的……已推出上市,特此奉告。We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed….

我們盼望能成為貴公司的……供應商。We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of….

我們的新產品剛剛推出上市,相信您樂於知道。You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.

相認您對本公司新出品的……會感興趣。 You will be interested in our new product…….

4.索取資料:

我們對貴方的新產品……甚感興趣,希望能寄來貴公司的產品目錄及價目表。 We are interested in your new product…and shall be pleased to have a catalog and price list.

我們從紐約時報上看到貴公司的廣告,但願能收到產品的價目表及詳細資料。We have seen your advertisement in The New York Times and should be glad to have your price lists and details of your terms.

獲知貴公司有…上市,望能賜寄完整詳細資料。We hear that you have put…on the market and should be glad to have full details.

如蒙賜寄貴公司新產品的詳細資料,我們將深表感激。We should appreciate full particulars of your newly developed product.

如蒙賜寄有關…的樣品和價目表,我們將甚為感激。We should be obliged if you would send us patterns (or samples)and price lists of your…

5.寄發資料:

很高興寄妳壹郵包,內裝……We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing…

欣寄我方目錄,提供我方各類產品的詳細情況。We have pleasures in sending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.

奉上我方產品樣品,在貴方展廳展出。We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises.

為使貴方對我方各種款式的手工藝品有壹初步了解,今航郵奉上我方目錄和壹些樣品資料,供您們參考。 In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry, we have pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalogue and a few sample books for your perusal.

6.附寄資料:

隨函附上本公司新出品的……樣品,請查收。You will find enclosed with this letter a sample of new….

隨函附上購貨合同第××號兩份,希查收,諒無誤。請會簽並退我方壹份備案。Enclosed please find two copies of Purchase Contract No.…,which we trust will be found in order. Kindly sign and return one copy for our file.

我們很高興地附上詢價單第××號,請貴方報離岸價格。We have pleasure in enclosing our file.

我們確認向貴方購買……,隨函附上訂單確認書供參照。We confirm having purchased from you ….A confirmation order is enclosed

商務信函常用語

for your reference.

7.請求做代理商:

我們深盼與英國公司接洽,希望成為其銷售代理商之壹。We are anxious to contact some British firms with a view to acting as their selling angents.

如蒙考慮擔任銷售妳們…代理商,我們將十分高興。We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your…

8.請求報價:

茲函請提供……的報價。We are writing to invite quotations for the supply of….

請將定期供應……之報價賜知。Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for….

請將下列貨品的最低價格賜知。Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.

9.詢價:

隨函寄上詢價單壹份。We are enclosing here with an inquiry sheet.

如果貴方對……感興趣,請告具體詢價。If you are interested in our…,please let us know with a specific inquiry.

壹收到貴方具體詢價單,我方馬上航空郵上樣品冊並報價。Quotations and sample books will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiry.

10.價格:

我們發現妳方報價比我們從其他地方收到的略為偏高,請妳方降價,以適應競爭。We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources, and ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.

我們很抱歉地通知妳方價格無競爭力,若貴方能降低價格,使我方可接受的話,我們仍對交易感興趣。We're sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we're still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to a level acceptable.