古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 酒店英語口語情景對話

酒店英語口語情景對話

出門在外,住是壹個大問題,要是去到國外旅遊怎麽用英語去預定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英語口語情景對話,壹起來了解下吧:

酒店英語口語情景對話

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我幫忙嗎?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是傑克威爾遜.我和我的妻子剛剛抵達我們需要今晚在旅店住壹晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

歡迎來到我們旅館,妳有預約嗎?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕沒有.妳能安排壹個可以洗澡的雙人床房間嗎?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

請等壹下.哦,可以用1111室,它臨黃浦江的景色 .

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少錢?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

請讓我看看妳的護照,並填寫登記表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我會搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

給妳

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

這是收據,這是1111房間的鑰匙和房卡.侍者將帶您和您的行李去妳的房間.我希望您能在這裏過得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

酒店退房英語對話

A:What's the matter?

A:有什麽事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把鑰匙給我嗎?謝謝。這是您的賬單。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:對不起。這幾筆錢是怎麽回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,這些是電話費,這些是酒吧裏的開銷。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打過壹個電話,可我沒有打過外線啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。這些不是電話公司的收費,這些是旅館收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:這是不是有點過分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;對不起,先生。這是我們的規矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。給妳錢。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:謝謝。歡迎再來。

酒店預訂客房英語對話

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麽嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I?m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂壹間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問妳要住多久呢?

C: I?ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長壹段時間的。

R: I?m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興妳將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房壹天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元壹天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麽服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有壹間帶空調的臥室,壹間客廳,壹間浴室,壹臺彩電,壹部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付壹半,稍後會設定壹個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。壹個是在壹樓,另壹個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What?s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麽不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是壹樣的,沒什麽不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪壹間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那壹間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I?ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那壹間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don?t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I?m afraid we won?t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認壹個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn?t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don?t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找壹家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

酒店引客進房英語對話

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I?m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什麽需要,請告訴我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪兒呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿著這兒走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

妳是怎麽會知道我們的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。

B: Here it is. 在這。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲門,然後引領客人進房間並開燈)這邊請。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

謝謝,我們的行李什麽時候送上來?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(環視房間)

FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎麽樣呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗簾拉開)這房間朝南並面對著黃浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生)這是您的鑰匙。