coquetry (女人)賣弄風情,賣俏,媚態
act like a spoiled child 小孩子跟父母撒嬌 耍賴
常用的撒嬌英文
無堅不摧,殺傷力巨大 ,註意GG不要用,否則後果自負。
我欠妳:
Just this once. I'll never ask again.
就這麽壹次。我不會再這樣要求了。
I'll make it up to you.
我會報答妳的。
I'll give you a massage if you...
如果妳……我就幫妳按摩。
妳欠我:
You never...for me.
妳都不幫我……。
If you loved me, you would...
如果妳愛我,妳就會……。
咱倆搏感情:
(kids) I'll be your best friend if you...
(adults) I'd love you forever if you
(小孩用)如果妳……我就跟妳好。
(成人用)如果妳……我就永遠愛妳。
雞皮疙瘩掉滿地:
Pretty please with sugar on top!
拜托妳最好了!
Oh, come on!
哎唷,拜托啦!
Don't be so mean.
不要這麽兇嘛。