昨夜我睜開眼,看見妳在昏暗的燈光下
walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren’t there anymore 沿著海灣走下去,在岸邊,盯著不再有星星的天空
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold
我感覺著夜的逝去,而妳看起來如此的冷漠
So like an introvert, I drew my overshirt around my arms and began to shiver violently before 所以猶如壹個內向者,我把我的襯衫披在我的肩上,開始猛烈地顫抖
you happened to look and see the tunnels all around me
妳無意間發現圍繞在我四周的隧道
running into the dark underground
飛奔入黑暗的地下
All the subways around create a great sound
四周的地道匯聚出震耳欲聾的聲音
to my motion fatigue: farewell
對我疲憊的身心說:永別了
With your ear to a seashell
把壹枚海螺放在耳邊
You can hear the waves in underwater caves
妳會聽見來自水下洞穴的海浪聲
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
仿佛妳真的置身於深海空間
Time together isn't ever quite enough
在壹起的時間總是不夠
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
當妳和我都獨自壹人時 我從來沒有家的感覺
What will it take to make or break this hint of love
制造或打破這愛情線索的代價是什麽
only time,only time
只是時間,只是時間
Can you believe that the crew has gone and they wouldn't let me sign on?
妳相信那些船員已經遠去,不讓我著陸嗎?
All my islands have sunk in the deep
我所有的島嶼都已墜入深淵
And I can hardly relax or even oversleep
我根本無處休息更別說睡過頭了
I can feel the warm with your hand in mine, when we walk on the shoreline
當我與妳牽手漫步在海岸的時候,我能感受到妳手心的溫暖
I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow
我猜,我永遠不會知道麻雀愛雪的理由
We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
我們將關上所有燈,把這舞廳布置得壹片通紅
So tell me,darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
所以,告訴我,親愛的,妳希望和我相愛麽?
All the time, All the time...
壹直,壹直......
Time together isn't ever quite enough
在壹起的時間總是不夠
When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home
當妳和我都獨自壹人時 我從來沒有家的感覺
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
制造或打破這愛情線索的代價是什麽
Only time, only time
只是時間,只是時間
When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?
當我們分離時,無論妳在想什麽
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
如果這就是我所謂的“家”,它為何又感覺這麽孤獨?
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
所以,告訴我,親愛的,妳希望和我相愛麽?
All the time, all the time
壹直,壹直......
Time together isn't ever quite enough
在壹起的時間總是不夠
When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?
我們分離時,無論妳在想什麽
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
制造或打破這愛情線索的代價是什麽
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
所以,告訴我,親愛的,妳希望和我相愛麽?
All the time ,all the time
壹直,壹直....