古詩詞大全網 - 成語解釋 - 我要出國旅遊,希望大家提供點購物和吃飯的英語常用句.

我要出國旅遊,希望大家提供點購物和吃飯的英語常用句.

購物英語情景對話

Reception 接待

1. Do you find anything you like? 妳找到妳喜歡的嗎?

4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served? 妳需要幫忙嗎?

5. Is there anybody waiting on you? 有人招呼妳嗎?

Choosing and buying選擇與購買

Choosing 選擇

1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. 我想買壹雙鞋/壹件夾克.

2. I’d like to see some towels. u 我想看看毛巾.

7. I’m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,謝謝.

8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind. 如果不介意,我想看壹下.

An attempt 試穿

1. Could you try it on please? How is it? 請試穿看看好嗎?如何?

2. I like this one. May I try it on? 我喜歡這壹種.我能試穿嗎?

Inquiry 詢問

1. Do you have any on sale? 妳們有什麽特賣品嗎?

2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants? 妳們有百分之百純棉的褲子嗎?

3. Can you get me one? 妳們能補貨嗎?

4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery如果我現在訂壹件西裝,要多久才能接到貨?

Size and color 尺寸和顏色

1. The fit isn’t good. 尺寸不太合適.

4. It seems to fit well. 好像蠻合身的.

5. They punch my toes. 把我腳趾夾疼了.

6. Can I have a size larger? 可以給我壹個大壹點兒的嗎?

8. This color is very pupular. 這個顏色很流行.

9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.

這種藍色和衣服上的淡藍色小點很配.

Price 價格

1. How much does it cost? 多少錢?

2. What’s the price for this suit? 這套西裝多少錢?

3. How much do I have to pay for it? 我要付多少錢?

4. How much are these ties? 這些領帶要多少錢?

5. I’ll give it to you for 5250. 5250元美金賣給妳.

6. Can you make it cheaper? 妳能便宜點嗎?

Check 付錢

1. How can I pay? 我要如何付錢?

2. May I write a check for you? 我能開支票嗎?

3. Do you take traveler’s checks? 妳們接受旅行支票嗎?

4. Sorry, we don’t take checks. 對不起,我們不接受支票.

5. How about 98 down and 100 a month? 先付頭期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?

6. I’ll take this. 我要這個.

The others 其他

1. Take one’s measurement 為某人量尺寸.

2. I think we’re out of your size. 我想妳的尺寸(的衣服)已賣光了.

3. Check back next Sunday. 妳下星期天再來看看.

Dialogue 對話

1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird? 波德太太,妳今天要點肉嗎?

B:Yes, please. 是的.

A:This lamb’s very good. 這塊羔羊肉很好.

B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t. 我喜歡羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜歡.

A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece. 來些牛排好嗎?這塊很好.

B:Give me that piece, please. 請給我那壹塊吧.

And a pound of mince, too. 我還要壹磅肉糜.

2. A:Can I help you? 您想要買什麽?

B:I’d just like to have a look around. 我只想隨便看看.

A:Are you looking for some apples? 妳想要壹些蘋果嗎?

B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice. 如果蘋果不錯的話,我也可以買壹些.

3. A:Do you like this dress, madam? 夫人,妳喜歡這種衣服嗎?

B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.

我很喜歡這種顏色,這件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了.

A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?

這件怎麽樣?這件很好看,非常時髦.短裙現在很流行.妳想穿上試試嗎?

B:All right. 好的.

4. A: Have you any shoes like these? 妳們有這種鞋子嗎?

B:What size? 什麽尺碼?

A:Size five. 五號的.

B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any. 很抱歉,我們沒有.

5. A: How many do you need? 妳想買多少?

B:Two Kilograms. 兩公斤.

6. A: Are these apples on sale? 這些蘋果降價賣嗎?

B:That’s our rock bottom price. 這是我們的最低價了.

7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.

對我們來講,太貴了,我們付不起那麽多錢.

B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.

這種型號比那種要便宜些,只要28鎊.但是,當然,它不如那臺貴的好.

A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.

我不喜歡這種型號.那種型號貴些,但它值這些錢.

A:Can we buy it on instalments?

我們可以分期付款嗎?

B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.

當然,妳可以先付10英鎊定金,然後,每月付1鎊,壹***付60個星期. |3.

8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.

如果不太麻煩的話,我想要那件藍色的.

B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻煩,我去為妳取來.給妳,這是最新款的.

A:Could I have a try? 我能試試嗎?

B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there. 當然可以,試衣間在那邊.

B:It seems to fit you very well. u 這件衣服很適合妳.

A:All right. I think I’ll take it. 行,我買了.

9. A: Can you come down a bit? u 妳可以便宜壹點嗎?

B:That’s almost cost price. 這幾乎是成本價了.

10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please. u

對不起,我想買件藍色的襯衫.

B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are. 很願意為您服務,給您.

11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes. 我想買雙鞋.

B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some. 好的,先生.很高興拿給妳看.

12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one? 妳有更大點的嗎?

B:Yes, we have. Let me show you. 有,我拿給妳.

13. A: Would you mind if I try this on? 我能試試嗎?

B:No, not at all. 當然可以.

A:Give me a smaller size, please. 請給我拿小壹點的.

B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some. 很榮幸為您服務.

14. A: What can I do for you, Madam? 我能為您做什麽,女士?

B:I want to buy a suit of clothes. 我想買身套裝.

15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss? 有什麽我能幫忙的嗎,小姐?

B:I’m just looking. 我只是看看.

16. A: I want to buy a camera. 我想買架照相機.

B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock. 對不起,脫銷了.

A:Are you likely to be getting any more in? 妳們還進貨嗎?

B:Look in again next Sunday. www.17he.com 下星期日再來看看吧.

17. A: How much is it? 這個多少錢?

B:Sixty dollars. 60美元.

A:How much does it cost?這個值多少錢?

B:It costs one hundred Yuan. 100元.

A:What’s the price of this one? 這個值多少錢?

B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan. 只要80元.

A:How much does it come to? 總***多少錢?

B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars. 總***240美元.

18. A: Can you come down a little? 妳能便宜點嗎?

B:That’s the best I can do. 這是最合理的價格了.

19. A: Half price computers? How do they do that? 半價計算機?怎麽可能呢

B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print. 不知道.我們來看看那個小印刷字吧