Sheldon著手研究交友算法,尋找與Barry的***同興趣,最後勉為其難地跟著對方去攀巖,克服巨大恐懼攀到壹半,往下看了壹眼便嚇得不敢動了,只好暈過去,讓繩子吊著自己。
Barry終於答應交友跟他回來吃飯,Sheldon還考慮到精力有限不能維持過多的友誼,以Raj答錯壹題為由開除了Raj的朋友身份。沒想到Barry表示不能借他用那個超級計算機,Sheldon立即把準備給他吃的餃子搶回給Raj,當場恢復Raj的朋友身份。
Feel better now? 感覺好點了嗎
Please don't cheer me up any more. 別再安慰我了
What'd you say of the idea of, you and I becoming friends? 妳覺得我們做朋友如何
I would say, I have no interest in becoming your friend. 我看我沒興趣做妳的朋友
Why don't you take some time to reconsider? 妳慢慢再考慮壹下吧
Well, I think we're off to a terrific start. 看來開端非常不錯
I'm leaving a message for Barry Kripke. 我要留言給Barry
I'm following up on our pending friendship. 我想問問我們待定友誼的事
I don't think it's gonna happen. 我看是不可能了
Yeah, sure. When you put it that way. 這麽說倒也是
But is this really the best way to figure it out? 這真是解決問題的好辦法麽
I'm afraid you're on your own for the rest. 恐怕其他題妳得自己做了
It should take you no more than 3 hours. 用不了三個小時
You answered the multiple choice questions in a pattern. 妳的多項選擇是有規律的
You picked up on that, huh? 被妳識破了啊
In the future, swimming isn't going to be optional. 以後遊泳就是必備技能了
But you do bring up an interesting point. 但妳提醒了我壹點
If it'd been a friend, I'm available to fill the void. 如果是朋友的話 我可以補上他的空缺
I bet you do. 猜妳也是
Hi, Rebecca, I'm your new friend, Sheldon. 妳好 我是妳的新朋友
We were really hitting it off. 我們真的很合得來
It occurred to me you hadn't returned any of my calls. 我突然想到妳還沒回過我的電話
No, wait. Don't hang up yet. 等等 別掛電話
Hang on. 等等
No, that doesn't seem any more likely. 不 看來也不行
I've made substantial progress in bonding with Kripke. 我和Kripke的友誼有了很大進展
I'm going to have to let one of you go. 我要放棄妳們其中壹人
You know what? I see where this is going. 好吧 我明白妳的意思
How did I walk past you? 我剛才居然沒看到妳
There's an official schedule. I have no control over it. 這是有規定的 我沒有權利借妳
Raj, you're back in. 妳現在可以回來了
He almost made it to the top this time. 這次他差點就登頂了