古詩詞大全網 - 成語查詢 - you raise me up 有幾個版本?哪個好聽?

you raise me up 有幾個版本?哪個好聽?

you raise me up起碼有20多個版本。

這幾個版本值得推薦:

Becky Taylor - You Raise Me Up

Secret Garden - You Raise Me Up

The One - You Raise Me Up

Westlife - You Raise Me Up

樸正炫 - 祈り~you Raise Me Up

妳鼓舞了我You Raise Me Up 是壹首基督教贊美詩。 原唱是New Age Music樂隊Secret Garden(神秘園),被多次翻唱。經溫情王子Josh Groban 演繹而紅極壹時,曾經在成人抒情榜上坐了六周冠軍,Josh本人也憑借這首歌獲得了格萊美最佳流行男歌手提名,《You Raise Me Up》因此成為Josh 的代表作。

中文名稱:妳鼓舞了我

外文名稱:You Raise me up

所屬專輯:Once in a Red Moon

發行時間:2002年3月26日

歌曲原唱:Secret Garden

填 詞:Brendan Graham

譜 曲:Rolf L?vland

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary; 當我失落,哦靈魂疲憊,

When troubles come and my heart burdened be; 身陷苦境,心受重累,

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence, 我便安靜,默然等候在此,

Until you come and sit awhile with me. 直到妳來,陪我***坐片時。

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains; 妳舉起我站到群山之上,

You raise me up to walk on stormy seas; 妳舉起我行在暴風海洋,

I am strong when I am on your shoulders; 在妳肩上我無比剛強,

You raise me up to more than I can be. 妳舉起我,超越我的想象。

There is no life - no life without its hunger; 沒有渴望就沒有生命,

Each restless heart beats so imperfectly; 每個人都有不完美的靈魂,

But when you come and I am filled with wonder, 但妳來時,我經歷都是奇跡,

Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity. 有時覺得,我瞥見了永生。