We are on fire. 我們都欲火上身
We have desires. 我們都有欲望
But one is that way, one backstreet boy is gay. 但是有個後街男孩是同誌
But we don't want to be mean since now he's a queen
既然他是個queen(偏女子氣的gay),我們就不要太刻薄了
Don't ask please which backstreet boy is gay.
請不要問哪個後街男孩是同誌
Tell me who?Ain't sayin' that it's AJ. 告訴我誰?不要說是AJ
Tell me who?Ain't sayin' that it's Howie. 告訴我誰:不要說是Howie
Tell me who? I never wanna hear you say. 告訴我誰?我再也不想聽妳說了
Which backstreet boy is gay. 哪個後街男孩是同誌
Now I can see him he's in women clothes, 我現在看見他穿著女人的衣服
But he don't need an I.U.D yeah~~~~
但是他卻不需要宮內節育器
He likes village people has playin' croquet. 他喜歡鄉村的人們,他喜歡打木球
His dog is peakin' me.他的小狗正在舔我
He is on fire. 他欲火上身
His back perspires. 他的後背在冒汗
Won't say, won't say, won't say, who is gay. 不要說,不要說,不要說:哪個是同誌
He's always sayin' ain't nothin' but a butt ache 他總是說沒事,就是屁股痛
Ain't nofin' but a fruit cake. 沒事,大不了是壹個水果蛋糕(俚語,指壹個人是同誌或者動作很娘)
I never wanna hear U say,which one of us is gay. 我再也不想聽妳說哪個後街男孩是同誌
Tell me who?ain't sayin' that its Bryan 告訴我誰?不要說是Bryan
Tell me who?ain't sayin' if ur Kevin
告訴我誰?不要說是,如果妳是Kevin
Tell me who?He's makin' up a suffle
告訴我誰?他正在做甜點
Which backstreet boy is gay? 哪個後街男孩是同誌
OK,we're all gay! 好吧,我們都是同誌!