妳好,xiao xian,我不知道哪個是妳的姓,xiao還是xian?
hi xiao xian. i don't know which one is your first name. xiao? xian?
我應該怎麽樣稱呼妳
how should i call you.
不管怎樣,我記得妳
anyway, i remember you.
妳對我們很友善,我也有妳們的照片
you treated us very kindly and we still have picture of yours.
我怎麽樣可以和妳取得聯系
how can i for get you?
我們現在上海,現在在上網
we are now at shang hai and i am using a internet
查看郵件的時候我很高興,因為我看到有妳的郵件
while checking my e-mail, i was so happy because i found your mail.
我想我應該在10月29號返回韓國
i think we should return korea at october 29.
我希望再見妳們壹面
i hoped look you guys once again.
啊,對了,妳問過我壹些事情
ah you asked about my things.
嗯。。。
um....
我叫康民浩,今年25歲
my name is Min-Ho Kang and i am 25 years old.
我在讀大學(konkuk不知道是什麽地方)
i attend a university, Konkuk.
我專業是商業,我不知道給怎樣說(他不知道怎樣用英語表達他那兒專業,我猜是企業管理之類的)
my major is business and i do not know well what should i say..
現在,我休學壹年因為我正在準備壹些東西
now, i am resting a school for an year because i am preparing something.
我想找壹個可以交流的學生,所以請妳來做這個交流生吧,我得準備練好英語等東西
i want to get an exchange student. so to take it, i have to prepare about english and so on.
不管怎樣,我們還是很驚訝的,因為妳很年輕,但是妳已經參加工作了,而且工作的很順利
anyway, we were so suprised because you are so young but you have a job and work very well.
在韓國,像妳這麽大年齡的女孩子都沒有上班,我想妳應該是壹個獨立的女孩兒
in korea, most of girls do not work on your age. i think you are very dependent girl
妳的積極性給我留下了很深的印象
and it was so impressive that you were very active.
我也很高興認識妳,我想交壹個新朋友,所以我想和妳保持電郵的聯絡
i am also happy to know about you and i want make a new friend. so i want keep sending mail each other.
嗯,對了,我會等待妳的回復,再見
um... yeah. i will wait your answer. bye