古詩詞大全網 - 成語大全 - “算了” 怎麽翻譯為英語?

“算了” 怎麽翻譯為英語?

算了:

1. let it be

2. let it pass

Examples:

1. 算了,別放在心上。

Forget it.

2. 我以為能負擔得起那費用, 後來認真估算了壹下才知道過於昂貴.

I thought I could afford it, then I costed it out properly and found it was too expensive.

3. 我們計算了成本, 清楚表明這項工程不合算.

When we had done the costings on the project, it was clear it would not be economical to go ahead with it.

well, forget it.

唉,算了吧。

Nonsense!/come on!

胡鬧!/算了吧!

Well, we've had it.

算了,沒法挽回了。

They reckoned up the expenditure of the week.

他們算了算這星期的開支。

A fig for this!

這算得了什麽!

I must have miscounted.

壹定是我算錯了.

Reckon how much you have spent.

算壹算妳花了多少錢。

I'm a nobody.

我算老幾。

He's not such a bad guy after all.

他畢竟還算不錯嘛。