大學英語口語對話範文
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,請坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想知道目前住宅物業的市場情況,因為我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:沒問題,這是我的名片。我叫詹姆士威爾遜。讓我向妳解釋壹下住宅物業的市場情況。最近幾個月住宅物業需求非常大。房屋價格上漲了將近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因為我幾個月內就得返回英國了,所以我想盡快賣出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用擔心,依我看現在是賣方市場。讓我先記錄壹些關於妳的房子的資料吧。請問妳的房子在哪裏?
B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐廈十五樓F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:妳的房子面積有多大?有幾間臥室和客廳?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建築面積約九百平方英尺。有壹個客房、壹個飯廳、壹間主臥室和兩間客臥。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:妳的房子的朝向及觀景怎麽樣?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,面對山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐廈的市場售價每平方英尺約五千港幣,不過要視房子的內部布局及裝修條件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我希望定價為港幣四百五十萬元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我妳的名字及聯系電話?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫約翰遜,我的聯系電話是28765432,辦公電話是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?
A:謝謝妳,約翰遜先生。我可以再問妳壹個問題嗎?請問妳的房子何時可以變付?
B:In about one month.
B:大約壹個月之後。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:還有,約翰遜先生,我想提醒妳,如果我們為妳成功介紹了買家,本公司將向妳收取成交價的百分之壹作為傭金。
B:No problem.
B:沒有問題。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:非常感謝,我會把妳的房產介紹給我公司的客戶。如果客戶想看樓,我會通知妳的。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
大學英語口語情景對話
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
A:妳好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
B:妳好,請問妳登廣告出租的那套壹居室的單元房租出去了嗎?
A:Yes, I do.
A:還沒有。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
B:裏面有家具嗎?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
A:有的,設施齊全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
B:年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
A:壹萬五千元,包括水費、不含電費和燃氣費。
B:Where is it located?
B:位於哪兒?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
A:在國際商貿區,離最近的地鐵站走路只需十分鐘。
B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
B:那太好了。能否把租金降壹點,壹萬二怎樣?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
A:價格好商量,要不妳先過來看看再說?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
B:好吧,我明天下午有空,我會打的去。明天見。
A:All right, see you.
A:好,再見。
大學英語口語日常對話
A: Fashion show is around the corner, I?m so excited! 時裝表演即將來臨,我很興奮!
B: Are there any good!這有什麽好的!
A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don?t like it! Why?我沒看出衣服有任何問題;在我看來它們都很不錯。我覺得妳不喜歡!為什麽?
B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 這是愚蠢的。我認為女人們穿成那樣是很愚蠢的。
A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者見仁,智者見智。
B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 妳真的認為人們可以穿那種東西走在街上?
A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我這樣認為。至少,有人壹定會。他們穿著時尚的衣服展示他們的時尚感和財富。
B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然認為他們是愚蠢的。把更多的錢花在更有意義的地方比較實際。
A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以妳認為我穿成這樣很不好嗎?
B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果妳穿成這樣我壹定說它很好看!
A: I know you will say that.我就知道妳會這樣說。
B: Only you know me!知我者非妳莫屬!
大學生關於食品安全英語對話
A :the problems of domestic food safety are appearing constantly,And have your heard problem of oranges? 國內食品安全問題不斷顯現,妳聽說過問題橘子嗎?
B:Really?真的?
A:There are fresh citrus maggots. County on a buried 2500 kilos, and several provinces nationwide have. 有新鮮的柑橘生了蛆蟲。縣裏埋了2500公斤,全國好幾個省都有這種狀況。
B: How terrible.Now the domestic food security is really bad. 多麽可怕。現在國內食品安全是非常糟糕的。
A: U.S.do better in this piont. 在這壹點上美國做的更好。
B:Ah, which the United States did manage very well. What is their experience? 啊,美國確實做的很好。他們有什麽經驗?
A: the right OF FDA in the United States is power,and Very strict law enforcement. 在美國,食品藥物管理局的權利非常大,而且執法非常嚴格。
B:is there more success experience?有更多的成功經驗嗎?
A:It's a fairly standard market, no hawker stalls and food in the supermarket, food into the supermarket to go through inspection, so the food will not get home as domestic so fresh. 要有壹個相當標準的市場,沒有小販的攤檔和食品在超市,食品經過超市的檢查,這樣只要食物不是很新鮮就不會被帶回家
B:How should people buy safe food?妳認為人們該如何購買安全食品?
A:When we choose food, we must remember to check its tag, confirming whether the basic information is marked on it, including ingredients, producer, shelf life and particularly date of manufacture. 選擇食品時,我們壹定要記住查看標簽,確認上面是否標註基本信息,包括配料、生產廠家、保質期,尤其是生產日期。
B:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?為什麽食品汙染問題現在頻繁發生?
A:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.因為食品生產者惟利是圖,喪失了商業道德。他們不再把食品安全當作首要問題。