古詩詞大全網 - 個性簽名 - 幫我翻譯壹段英文。謝謝了``

幫我翻譯壹段英文。謝謝了``

Please find the offer letter as the attached.

請查看附件中的報價信

You are expected to be on board on May.5, 2008.

請您在2008年5月5日前回答。

Additional, as the government required,

you should make the reference check by this format in local police station where your HUKOU lies

政府額外的要求您在您戶口所在地的警察局,對於這個版式提交支票

Should you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

如果有任何問題可以與我聯絡。

If you accept the items on the offer letter, please sign you name and fax to me ASAP. The fax No.: 010-88462906

如果您接受這個報價單,請簽名並且傳真給我到ASAP.傳真號:010-88462906

Welcome you to join our team.

歡迎您加入我們的團隊

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.

這個郵件包含了公司的信息,產權,秘密和特權。

The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.

這個信息只提供給以上姓名的人員。

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

如果妳不是應當的接受者,要小心任何的泄漏,復制或者傳發或者使用這個信息,做這個信息所禁止的行為。

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.

如果妳接受這個郵件失敗,請迅速回復收件人,field .