古詩詞大全網 - 古詩大全 - 這段英語是什麽意思?

這段英語是什麽意思?

Don't say sorry to me.

別對我說對不起

Do you think sorry can make my heart don't hurt?

妳認為對不起能讓我的心不受傷嗎?

Do you think sorry that I can forgive you?

妳認為對不起能讓我原諒妳嗎?

Sorry is not omnipotent.

對不起不是全能的。

You make me hurt!

妳讓我受傷了!

Sorry can't heal the wounds;

對不起不能治愈傷口

Sorry I can't make the wound healing;

對不起,我不能讓傷口愈合

Sorry useful words?

對不起,有用嗎?

How much society stability.

社會有多穩定?

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

對不起,對不起,對不起

Ha-ha.

哈哈

Now say sorry what ah!

現在說對不起,多麽無語!

The people who hurt me,

那些傷害我的人

I can forgive you once,

我可以原諒妳壹次

Time and time again you hurt me!

妳壹次又壹次的傷害我

I can't forgive you for second times!

我不能再次原諒妳!

So:

所以

Good Bay

拜拜