bye for now的意思是:再見。
bye
英 [ba?] ? 美 [ba?] ?
int.再見,回頭見
n.次要的東西;(體育比賽中)輪空
1、I?will?give?you?my?best,?bye?for?now.?
我會給妳現在我最好的,再見。
2、Take?care?and?bye?for?now.?
以現在照顧和再見。
3、Bye?for?now,?and?say?hello?to?the?family?for?me.?
那再見了,代我問妳家人好。
擴展資料再見還可以翻譯為:good-bye、see you again
1、good-bye
英 ['g?d'ba?] ? 美 [ɡ?d?ba?] ?
int.再見!
n.告辭,告別
They?hurried?into?the?city?to?say?good-bye?to?us.?
他們趕進城來和我們告別。
She?left?without?so?much?as?saying?“?good-bye?”.?
她甚至連“再見”都沒說就走了。
2、see you again
英 [si: ju: ɡen] ? 美 [si ju ɡ?n] ?
再會;再見
I'd?really?like?to?see?you?again?and?get?to?know?you?better.?
我很願意再次見到妳並且更多地了解妳。
When?ever?am?I?going?to?see?you?again
我到底什麽時候再見到妳?