當我失意低落之時,我的精神是那麽疲倦不堪。
When troubles come and my heart burdened be.
當煩惱困難襲來之際,我的內心是那麽負擔沈重。
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence.
然而我默默的佇立,靜靜地等待。
Until you come and sit a while with me.
直到妳的來臨,片刻地和我在壹起。
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains .
妳激勵了我故我能立足於群山之巔。
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas.
妳鼓舞了我,故我能行進於暴風雨的洋面。
I am strong when I am on your shoulders.
在妳堅實的臂膀上我變得堅韌強壯。
You raise me up,to more than I can be.
妳的鼓勵使我超越了自我。
There is no life -
世上沒有——
no life without its hunger.
沒有失去熱望的生命。
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly.
每顆悸動的心也都跳動得不那麽完美。
But when you come and I am filled with wonder.
但是妳的到來 讓我心中充滿了奇跡。
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
甚至有時我認為因為有妳我瞥見了永恒。
You raise me up,so I can stand on mountains .
妳激勵了我故我能立足於群山之巔。
You raise me up,to walk on stormy seas.
妳鼓舞了我,故我能行進於暴風雨的洋面。
I am strongwhen I am on your shoulders.
在妳堅實的臂膀上我變得堅韌強壯。
You raise me up,to more than I can be.
妳的鼓勵使我超越了自我。