1、夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麽可唱,只嘆息壹聲,飛落在那裏。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
2、世界上的壹隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下妳們的足印在我的文字裏。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
3、世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它變小了,小如壹首歌,小如壹回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
4、是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
5、無垠的沙漠熱烈追求壹葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
6、如果妳因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽妳也將失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
7、跳舞著的流水呀,在妳途中的泥沙,要求妳的歌聲,妳的流動呢。妳肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麽?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8、她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
9、憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
10、靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對妳求愛的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
11、我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:?
“我愛妳。”?
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon?
it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“?
12、綠樹長到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。?
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.?
13、我說不出這心為什麽那樣默默地頹喪著。?
是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。?
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.?
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.?
14、婦人,妳在料理家務的時候,妳的手足歌唱著,正如山間的溪水歌唱著在?
小石中流過。?
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing?
like a hill stream among its pebbles.?
15、當太陽橫過西方的海面時,對著東方留下他的最後的敬禮。?
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.