古詩詞大全網 - 團隊口號 - 二十個最地道的英語句型

二十個最地道的英語句型

1. Hello Friend!

Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸會。

Good to see you too, I think. 幸會……,大概。

Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。

At ease. 休息。

Good evening, how are you? 晚安,妳好嗎?

Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 餵,藍迪,妳肯把那家夥收拾掉嗎?

Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. 當然,頭,這是家常便飯。

Hi, Joe! 嗨,喬!

Hello, Tom, what's happening? 妳好,湯姆,怎麽啦?

Morning, Alice. 早上好,愛麗斯!

Bye! Have a good day. 再見!請慢走!

Bye! 再見啦!

Good morning, dear. 早,親愛的。

2. This Happy Feeling

Internet is number one! 國際互聯網真是頂呱呱!

We finally made it. 我們終於做到了!

Well done! Bond, you've done it! 好極了!邦德,幹得好!

Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!壹桿進洞!(壹擊必殺?)

Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的運氣會更好。

Steady wins the race. 從容就是贏得比賽的訣竅。

Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨頭啊。(俚語,不用解釋了吧?)

Tell me, is it a boy? 餵,妳是男孩嗎?

Come on, honey. 過來,親愛的。

He swept her off her feet. (俗語)他對她可著迷了。

Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美麗可沒關系呦。)

Hey, guy, we're rich. 嘿,夥計,我們發財了!

3. This Happy Feeling

What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多麽走運!多令人興奮!

You sucker! 江湖郎中!

You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥們,要不要我把它辦掉?

Best wishes to you both. 祝妳們倆無比幸福!

Hurray! 萬歲!

I always get my man. 我是不會讓他從我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意譯)

How did you do it? 妳是怎樣達成它的?

Congratulation! 恭喜!

Bottoms up! 幹杯!

We did it. 幹的好!

Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 謝謝大家,能贏得比賽,委實是托大家的福。

I owe it all to you. 全是托您的福。

Good work. 做得很棒!

Envy. 羨慕。

It's your fault. 全讓妳給搞砸了。

No, man. You're the one who blew it. 不,老兄,妳才是敗事的壹個。

4. I'm So Mad at...

What's goes on here? 什麽事?(不情願的語氣)

What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 妳小子跟我的女人搭訕,居心何在呀?

Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous. 噢,我at! 滾出去,老鼠!

Hey, you break it up! 餵,住手啦!

How! A fight! 嘩,打架啦!

Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!會受傷哩!

Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得擾人處且饒人,放他壹馬吧。

Paint the porch, fool, or else. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把妳的牙全拔了)。

Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 妳給我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!

Love makes the world go round. 愛能感動世界。

5. I'm so mad at...

Here, have some coffee on me. 來,我請妳喝咖啡。

I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要掛妳的帳喝它個痛快。(多沒人性呀!)

Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我們頭兒比妳們的要棋高壹籌。

B.S. our leader invented the word? “胡說八道”這個詞是咱們領導創造的吧?

The pen is mightier than the sword. 筆利於劍。

Cad! Cur! Beast! 無賴!流氓!雜種!(可不要到處對人亂講喲)

Omph! 唔!

Ahh! 啊哈!

Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you. 喏,親愛的,別生氣呀。紅顏色對於妳再合適不過了。

Look what you did, squirt! 小子,妳仔細看看妳做的好事!

Cool it man,I'm sorry. 對不起,請您息怒。

Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. 啊呦,別整我,我只是個旁觀者。

Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! 哼哼,我沒做錯什麽事啊。

Out! 滾出去!

I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. 對不起,老兄,我並沒有惡意。

Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,妳把賬單加多了!

So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是錯得離譜了。

6. I'm So Sad...

Broke again. 又破產了。

That was my last one, too. 那可是我最後額財產了。

Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive. 啊啊,他壹直都不知道我還活著。

The only feasting I do these days is in my dream. 這幾天我只能在夢中享受山珍海味了。

I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. (意譯)福無雙降,禍不單行;黃鼠狼單咬病鴨子。

Sob, I lost. 嗚嗚,我又輸了。

He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,好恨他。

Johnny doesn't like me. 喬妮不喜歡我。

I blew it. 我們吹了。

I'm all washed up. 我都完事了(筋疲力盡了)。

Joe was really a rat. 喬(生前)是個十足的大騙子。(咒罵)

Shh! He'll hear you. 咻,小聲點,他會聽到的。

7. I'm So Sad...

Good-bye, cruel world. 永別了,殘酷的世界啊。

I wish you wouldn't go this way. 我希望妳不必落得這樣的下場。

Sigh, I'm so hungry. Can I have a bite? 噢,我肚子餓了。我可以吃壹口嗎?

No! Yum, gorge, glut. 不行,嚼嚼!妳這討厭鬼。

I'll drown my sorrows. 我要消愁解悶。

Sob! I didn't mean to kill it. I'm sorry birdie. 嗚嗚,我無意要殺死妳。對不起,小鳥。

Ooo! I can't look. 唔,我不忍心在看下去了。

Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise. 但願這不是壹把會發出巨響的手槍。俺不喜歡噪音。(自殺者的話)

Will it hurt? 不知道會不會受傷?

I'll rip him apart with my hands. 我要親手把他撕成碎片。(好恐怖)

8. A Shy Little Kitten

The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl. 那個男孩子見到可愛的女孩而滿臉通紅。

She is afraid he'll think her a pig. 她怕他會像對豬般的厭惡她。

Don't be shy, dear. 親愛的,妳別害羞嘛。

I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love. 我真的不好意思,愛妳在心口難開呀。

They feel uneasy. 他們因不安而沒法鎮定下來。

Behave yourself, or I'll shot. 乖乖聽命,不然我就開槍。

The audience laughs. 觀眾在大笑。

He is embarrassed because he made a mistake. 他因為弄錯而顯得很窘。

She blushes for him. 聽了他的話,她羞紅了臉。

You should see my wife in a bikini... She's a knockout. 妳應該看看我太太穿比基尼的樣子,致命眩暈。

9. A Shy Little Kitten

She lost her dignity. 她失去了鎮定。

She is timid and completely at a loss what to do. 她羞臊得不知所措。

Yak, yak, yak. 哇哇哇!(好像是裝出嘔吐的樣子)

I told you, my mom could beat your pop. 告訴妳,我媽要把妳爸揍壹頓。

Ahh, shucks! 哈哈,沒關系。

He is pinned down by the demonstrators. 他被*的隊伍給釘住了。

She felt awkward. 她想到受到懲罰時的尷尬。

He will be too afraid to do anything. 他害怕得什麽都不能做了。

Nice guy! 好家夥!

Bully! 暴徒!

Have a little wine, punk. 小夥子,喝壹點酒吧。(可以緩解壹下精神緊張)

The drunk humiliates the gentleman. 醉酒使得這位紳士丟人現眼。

He is teasing a friend. 他在愚弄朋友。

He feels awkward. 他感到困惑。

She likes you a lot. 她對老兄妳很傾心。

I could die. 簡直(愛得)要死了。(註意語氣)

Losing her eyelash cause her to blush for shame. 她因為弄丟了假睫毛,羞得面紅耳赤。

10.How Terrible!

Oh, on! A ghost! 哇!有鬼呀!

My goodness! A snake! 天呀!有蛇!

His eyes will pop out in astonishment. 他因為害怕而瞪大了眼睛。

Frightened to death. 嚇死人了。

Shook up. 嚇住。

I've lost my nerve. 我失去了勇氣。

She is scared to death. 她嚇得半死。

How awful. 多可怕呀!

He is shocked. 他受到了打擊。

She will be amazed when she wakes up for dinner. 她要是在吃晚餐的時候醒來。必定會大吃壹驚。

OPPS! 哇!

He is surprised. 他大為驚訝。

She cried with shock. 她因受驚嚇而喊叫。

She was so stunned, that she couldn't speak. 她驚愕得說不出話來。

The crowd gasped with astonishment. 大家驚訝的屏住呼吸。

He surprised them, so they gave up quietly. 他出其不意地襲擊了他們,因此他們乖乖地投降了。

They jumped at the unexpected noise. 他們因突如其來的聲音嚇得跳了起來。

She screamed in astonishment. 她驚嚇得發出尖叫。

He was so startled that he yelled. 他驚嚇得高聲喊叫。

He turned white with amazement. 他害怕得臉都蒼白了。

Got all in a panic. 驚恐萬分。

11. I Think...

She looks like my type. 她看起來像我喜歡的那種類型。

He seems to be the most muscular guy. 他看起來似乎最魁偉。

I believe I'm the strongest. 我相信我是壯的。

I know I'll win. 我壹定會贏的。

Let's see who's right. 讓我看看誰是對的。

I have confidence in myself. 我對自己頗具信心。

I suppose he's coming to us. 我才他會到這來的。

I've always respected him. 我壹直很尊敬他。

I never expected him to be so great. 我沒有想到他會是那麽了不起。

I must be the first. 我壹定要得第壹。

I may be the first. 說不定我得第壹。

She is supposed to be one of the best singers. 大家認為她是最有名氣的歌星。

I wonder if it's a real diamond. 它可是地道的鉆石呀。

I think this is a fake diamond. 我想這是假鉆石。

12. I Think...

I bet he's the best. 我敢打賭他是最棒的。

No everybody puts the highest values on him. 不,人人對他都有的評價。

I think his fish is a little bigger than mine. 他的魚似乎比我的大了壹點。

Maybe mine is the bigger. 我的或許更大些。

It is clear that fish is bigger than others and wins the championship. 這壹條明明比其他的大,而且會獲勝的。

It's going to crash! Why? 要下墜了,究竟怎麽啦?

I don't know, sir, but I guess the computer made some mistake. 不知道呀,好像是電腦出了故障了。

This is your last chance. I believe you can make it. 這時妳最後的機會,我相信妳會成功的。

I'm sure I'll be President. 我必定會當選總統。

I doubt he'll win the election. 我懷疑他是否能贏得選舉。

I think he's no good. 我想他不行。

I'm willing to bet he'll lose. 我願意賭他輸。

I think that's the guy-he's a killer. 我想那家夥是個殺手。

Must be. 壹定是。

I'm afraid the pollution will kill us all. 公害可能把我們都逼死。

I've realized that we should stop the pollution. 我明白必須阻止公害的原因了。

13. I Guess...

I'm afraid the crash was because of your fault. 抱歉,我怕這次墜毀是妳弄砸的緣故。

I guess you're right. It seems I'll be grounded. 我想妳說得對,我看我該轉到地勤了。

I hope I'll get a big pay raise. 但願薪水大大提高壹下。

I suppose it might be gold. 說不定是金子啊。

No, it can't be gold. 不,它不可能是金子。

I imagine it was part of a dinosaur. 我猜那是恐龍的壹部分骨骼。

This will be the biggest fish ever. 這是前所未見的大魚吧?

Guess! I hope you'll like it. 猜猜看!我想妳會中意的。

What can it be? 它是什麽呢?

I expected No.2 to win. 我以為2號會贏。

14. I Agree...

Women have the same rights as you! 女人也和妳壹樣享有同等權力!

No! Women should stay at home. 不,女人應該呆在家裏!

Dear, you'll be home right after work, won't you? 親愛的,妳做完工作會直接回家是嗎?

I'll try, but I may have to work late. 就這樣辦,不過,昨晚工作怕要很晚了。

So, you see... 所以啊,妳該知道……

I may be wrong, but your theory is all wrong, professor. 也許我不對,不過,教授您的理論是完全錯了。

Please sign. 請妳簽字。

No, I don't want to. 不,我不希望那樣。

Gentlemen! Can't you agree on anything? 先生們,可否贊成壹項?

15. I Plan...

I thought he could design the most beautiful department store, but... 我想他能設計出最漂亮的百貨商場,不過……

The designer is working hard on a new project. 設計師在努力籌劃新穎的設計項目。

The concert will be held September 14 at 10 a.m. 該演奏會預定於9月14日10時舉行。

After Flagstaff, we'll go to San Diego. 到佛拉格斯塔夫之後,我們去聖叠戈吧。

To plan a vacation trip. 計劃休假的旅行。

The spacecraft is scheduled to arrive at Saturn next year. 太空船預定明年到達土星。

Our plan is the best and the safest, you see. 正如妳所見到的,我們的計劃是最完美,最安全的。

Why don't you change your route? 妳們為什麽不變更路線呢?

The U.S. will take one route, the Japan take other. 美國和日本采取不同的新路徑。

To plan a mountain climbing expedition. 計劃登山探險。

Now, let's find some new girls. 現在讓我們尋找壹些新的女孩子。

He is planning his future already. 他已經在為將來做打算了。

You use the front door and I'll hit the back. 妳從正門進去,我襲擊後面。

OK. Your plans are always successful. OK,妳的計劃常常無往不利!

The gangsters are planning a robbery. 壹夥強盜在計劃搶劫。

If his plan works, he'll earn 100 million in 10 years. 如果按照他的計劃做,十年就能掙到壹億元了。

changed mind 改變主意

perish the thought 打消念頭

Learning is better than house and land. 學問是壹生的財富。

16. May I Ask You...

Could I speak to you, please? 我可以跟妳談話嗎?

Aren't you dressed too formally? 妳穿的不是太正式化了嗎?

She feels pity for him. 她同情他。

What happened, guy? 怎麽了,夥計?

Do you like football? 妳喜歡足球嗎?

Sure. Are you a pro-golfer? 當然了。妳是指也高爾夫球手嗎?

Didn't you order this? 妳不是訂下這道菜了嗎?

Could you carry my doggie for me? 妳能替我帶我的小狗嗎?

What can I do? 我該怎麽辦哪?

Why are you yelling? 妳在嚷什麽?

I wonder why they're angry. 夥計,他們為什麽生氣?

17. Is That...

Will she like it? 她會喜歡它嗎?

I wonder what he's doing. 我不知道他在做什麽。

Tell me where I can post them. 請問,哪裏有投信的郵筒?

The mailbox is over there. 郵筒就在那兒。

I think he's still in bed. 我想,他還賴在床上。

What is he doing today? 今天他在做些什麽?

They imagine, what he is doing. 她們在猜他所做的事。

What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天將是什麽樣的天氣呀?

Is the plane leaving? 飛機要起飛了嗎?(將來時,而不是進行時)

What is your girlfriend's name? 妳女朋友的芳名是?

Can I take my vacation, sir? I would like to see my mother in Miami. 頭,我可以休假嗎?我要去探望在邁阿密的母親。

Jenny, does she really live here? 珍妮,妳真的在邁阿密有母親嗎?

Could you give me some comments? 妳有什麽感想嗎?

Don't you think she's cute? 妳不認為她很可愛嗎?

I guess so, honey. 嗯,真的。

How do other racers feel? 他的賽車同伴怎麽想?

Who's the second? 下壹位是誰?

You saw that movie, didn't you? Was it interesting? 妳看過這部電影了吧?精彩嗎?

Yes, but I don't want go downtown. 是的,但是我不希望上街。

Will our baby be a boy? 我們的e? 住院費大概是多少錢?

Didn't I tell you he's same size to me? 我沒有說過他和我壹樣大小嗎?

Wasn't he a little bigger than you? 他不是塊頭比妳大壹些嗎?

How was it, sir? 它好嗎?先生。

The dinner was superb. Who cooked it? 菜太棒了!誰做的?妳嗎?

18. Could You...

Would you please put it on top? 能請妳把它放在最上面嗎?

We demand better pay. 我們要求增加工資。

Please be reasonable. 請別做無理的要求。

Dad, do you mind if we use this room? 爸,我們可以使用這個房間嗎?

Will you marry me? 妳肯嫁給我嗎?(說這句話的時候,眼睛壹定要看著她的眼睛。)

Would you take them to my room? 能送到我的房間嗎?

Officer, give me a break. 警官,請恕我打擾壹下。

I've got four kids at home and no wife. 我有四個由我父兼母職的孩子。(又當爹,又當媽,好辛苦。)

Would you meet me 3:30? 妳能在三點版和我見面嗎?

19. Do It, Now.

I can't help it, sir. 我也無能為力,先生。

You've got no ID card, boy! 妳是小孩吧,怎麽沒帶身份證呀。

But I'll pay. Why not? 但是我付錢啊,不行嗎?

You're way behind schedule. 妳比預定的落後了。

Get out of the car! You're drunk. 下車,妳這家夥!喝醉了吧!

Sorry, sir. But it's our graduation day. 對不起,不過,今天是畢業的日子嘛。

Fly me to Cuba. I hijack the plane. 飛往古巴。這架飛機我要了!(劫機,好可怕呀。)

Give me the rocket and boat, and I'll give you a sucker. 把那火箭和快艇給我,我就給妳棒棒糖。

Don't trust him, he's lying. 別相信他,他在亂蓋。

Son! Don't make suck a noise when you eat. 兒子,吃飯的時候不可以發出聲音。

Hi, thief! Would you stop that music for me? 餵,小偷兄,妳能替我把音樂關掉嗎?

Who is it? Come down. 是誰?下來。

Who cares! 我不在乎!

I don't care what you say. 我不在乎別人怎麽說。

20. Oh, No, No...

Oh, no! Not today, please! 哦,不要!今天就饒了我吧。

No, Jack. You must go on. 不行,傑克。妳必須繼續下去。

Hello! I'm from ABC Insurance. May I speak to you? 您好,我是從ABC保險公司來的。我可以跟您談談嗎?

Nobody's at home. 家裏面沒人。

No. Can't you see that rocket is almost falling down. 不。妳不知道火箭快要倒下來了嗎?

Make love not war! 要愛情不要戰爭。(美國反越戰時期的口號。)

No, No. You can't do it like that. 不行,不行。不能隨妳那樣做。

You must go to the moon. It's your duty. 妳必須上月球去,這是妳的職責。

We won't go to war. 我們不希望訴諸於戰爭。

Stop it, Apollo! 阿波羅計劃中止了。

I don't like working on Sunday. 我不喜歡在星期天工作。

This is our play road. 這裏是我們遊戲的地方。

We don't like them to pass through here. 我們不希望汽車通過這裏。