辣媽寶貝群
2022年5月4日22:16
關註
重點單詞:
counterfeit ['kaunt?fit] n. 膺品,偽造品 adj. 假冒的,假裝的 v. 仿造
episode ['epis?ud] n. 插曲,壹段情節,片段,軼事
deceit [di'si:t] n. 欺騙,詭計,不誠實
understand [.?nd?'st?nd] vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為
genuine ['d?enjuin] adj. 真正的,真實的,真誠的
cue [kju:] n. 暗示,提示,信號 vt. 給 ... 提
inspiration [.insp?'rein] n. 靈感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的東西)
經典臺詞
1.I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.
我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而妳所生活的世界,是壹個病態的世界。
2.Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好,以防我見不著妳,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
3.Was anything real?
有什麽是真實的麽?
4.You were real. That's what made you so good to watch...
妳是真實的,所以大家才這麽愛妳……
5.We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.
我們看厭了花哨的特技。
6.While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.
但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。
7.No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是壹個人壹生的真實記錄。
8.When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.
時不與我,妳無法面對現實,於是……妳要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我願意為妳這朋友兩肋插刀
9.TRUMAN:Who are you?
楚門:妳是誰?
CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.
創造者:我是創造者,創造了壹個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。
TRUMAN:And who am I?
楚門:那麽,我是誰?
CHRISTOF: You're the star.
創造者:妳就是那個節目的明星。
TRUMAN:Was nothing real?
楚門:什麽都是假的?
CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.
創造者:妳是真的,所以才有那麽多人看妳……聽我的忠告,外面的世界跟我給妳的世界壹樣的虛假,有壹樣的謊言,壹樣的欺詐。但在我的世界妳什麽也不用怕,我比妳更清楚妳自己。
TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!
楚門:妳無法在我的腦子裏裝攝影機。
CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here... with me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!
創造者:妳害怕,所以妳不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我看了妳的壹生,妳出生時我在看妳;妳學走路時,我在看妳;妳入學,我在看妳;還有妳掉第壹顆牙齒那壹幕。妳不能離開,楚門妳屬於這裏,跟我壹起吧……回答我,說句話……說話!妳上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。