Wondered how it feels when you just have to start a new. 想知道妳剛剛開始的時候又是怎樣的心情
Never knowing where you’re going When you face a brand new day. 從來都不曾想過,當妳離開,當妳面對新的壹天的時候,是怎樣的心情
It used to be that way. 曾經是那樣的。
Now I just close my eyes and say . 而現在,我只能閉上眼睛,告訴妳
I just want to breathe again. 我只想再次的呼吸
Learn to face the joy and pain. 學會面對快樂和痛苦
Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little,Live a little more.發現如何去笑,如何去哭,如何生活。
I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterday我只希望能夠忘記過去,重新學會面對當下。
Maybe if hope a little Try a little more. 也許是多壹點嘗試、多壹點希望
I’ll breathe again. 我會再次呼吸
Starting out again is never easy. 再次重新開始並不容易
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on With a bit of luck 失望會來,也終將過去,生活還會繼續,也許還有壹些好運伴隨
It’s a brand new start That might just work my way 這全新的壹天即將開始,也許它會以對我起些作用
No need to walk away Don’t want to live on life replay 不需要走開,也不希望生活總是日復壹日
I just want to breathe again.
Learn to face the joy and pain. Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little,Live a little more. I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterday Maybe if hope a little Try a little more. I’ll breathe again. (以上不重復翻譯)
Things will work out fine 壹切都將過去
If you can fine the courage to look past the night To see the break of dawn 如果妳能夠鼓起勇氣,面對過去,去面對漫漫長夜和即將到來的拂曉
I just want to breathe again. Learn to face the joy and pain. Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little,Live a little more. I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterday Maybe if hope a little Try a little more. I’ll breathe again. (以上不重復翻譯)