274.I’m putting you through,sir. I’m sorry,there’s no answer. Would you like to leave a message or to call back?
我給您接過去,先生。對不起,沒有人聽電話,您是留言還是再打過來?
275.Hold on,please. I’ll put you through to the information?
請別掛,我幫妳轉到前臺問詢。
276.I’m sorry,sir. But the manager’s line is busy. I’ll call you back when it is free.
對不起,先生。經理電話占線,線路通時我給您打過來。
277.I’ve got the manager’s office for you,sir. The line is free.
我已幫您接通了經理辦公室電話,先生。電話占線了。
278.This is the operator,may I help you?
這是總機,我可以幫您嗎?
279.We have a computer wake-up service,please dial 5 first and then the wake-up time.
我們有電腦叫醒服務,請先撥5,然後撥叫醒時間。
280.Our computer will record the time and your room number.
電腦將記錄下您的叫醒時間和房號。
281.Excuse me for asking but which country are you calling?
對不起,請問您要往哪個國家打電話?
282.Which country are you calling,please?
請問您要哪個國家?
283.Which city,please?do you know the city area code?
請問時哪個城市?您知道區號嗎?
284.May I have the number,please?
請問電話號碼是多少?
285.Could you please tell me the telephone number?
請您告訴我電話號碼。
286.Could you please tell me the party’s full name and telephone number,please?
請告訴我您要通話的對方的全名和號碼,好嗎?
287.What’s your name and room number,please?
請問您的姓名和房號?
288.Could you repeat the number,please?
請您重復壹下電話號碼,好嗎?
289.Would you like a pay call or a collect call,madam?
女士,您是要撥直接付款電話還是要對方付款電話?
290.How would you like to make the call,madam?
女士,您希望怎樣付款?
291.Would you like me to place the call for you?
您要我幫您接通電話嗎?
292.May I remind you there is still a handling charge?
我還要提醒您壹下,另外還有手續費。
293.I’m sorry,madam. I’m afraid the credit card can not be used.
女士,對不起,恐怕您不能使用信用卡。