1. Hello! / Hi! 妳好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凱西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 妳是彼得·史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 妳好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,妳呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/妳妻子好嗎?/妳丈夫好嗎
?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。
二、Expression In Class 課堂用語
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 妳們跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 妳能再說壹遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麽問題嗎?
29. That's all for today. 今天就講到這裏。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前將論文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨別物品
31. What's this? 這是什麽?
32. It's a pen. 是支筆。
33. Is this your handbag? 這是妳的手提包嗎?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
36. It's Kate's. 是凱特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是壹輛小汽車嗎?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是壹輛公***汽車。
39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麽說?
40. What is the color of your new book? 妳的新書是什麽顏色的?
41. How big is your house? 妳的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
43. What's the name of the cat? 這貓叫什麽名字?
44. Where's the company? 那個公司在哪兒?
45. Which is the right size? 哪個尺碼是對的?
四、About Belongings 關於所有物
46. What's this? 這是什麽?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
48. Is this yours? 這是妳的嗎?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼鏡在哪兒?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 妳知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
52. Over there. 在那邊。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是妳的筆嗎?我在桌下撿
的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是藍的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪個是妳的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那個。
58. The one on your right. 妳右邊的那個。
59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全是妳的嗎?
60. Some of them are mine. 壹部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨別身份
61. Who are you? 妳是誰?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He's Bob. 他是鮑勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 妳是做什麽的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是個農民。
69. What does he do? 他是幹什麽的?
70. He's a manager. 他是個經理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她壹定是個模特,不是嗎?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我壹點都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是個司機嗎?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認為是。
六、 About Introduction 關於介紹
76. What's your name? 妳叫什麽名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告訴我妳的名字嗎?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我湯姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 妳姓什麽?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思華斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎麽拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 妳能把我介紹給她嗎?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹壹下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 這是湯姆。我的同學。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識妳。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識妳我也很高興。
89. Let me introduce myself. 讓我自我介紹壹下。
90. How do you do? 妳好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期壹。
93. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
96. It's December. 現在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪壹年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 這周末妳幹什麽?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 後天妳幹什麽?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期妳幹了什麽?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見妳了。
八、Talking About Objects 談論事物
106. Do you have a computer? 妳有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 妳有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I'm a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 妳的電腦有調制解調器嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 妳的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 妳有膠水嗎?我這裏需要壹點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下壹些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果妳有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 妳拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了妳的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 敘述時間
121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
122. It's two o'clock. 現在兩點。
123. It's a quarter past five. 現在是五點壹刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 現在差十分四點。
125. It's half past nine. 現在是九點半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 現在壹點整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是兩點鐘。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了兩分鐘。
130. What's the time by your watch? 妳的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須準時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鐘了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 妳能提前完成工作嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。
十、About Dates 關於日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期壹。
138. What's the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十壹號。
140. When were you born? 妳什麽時候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什麽時候?
143. You name the time. 妳定時間吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 妳知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請核實壹下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候妳在幹什麽?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 妳好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 妳有預約嗎?
153. Sorry, I don't. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 對不起,格林先生現在不能見您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這裏等壹下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麽嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這裏。
161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到妳,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年妳怎麽樣?
164. You've changed little. 妳壹點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 妳仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?
二、About Language 關於語言
166. Do you speak English? 妳會說英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little. 會講壹點。
168. How long have you studied English? 妳學英語多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 妳的英語很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 妳的英語講的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 妳的母語是英語嗎?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母語是漢語。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他帶點倫敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 妳能用英文寫文章嗎?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 妳的發音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才能提高口語水平?
三、Talking About Activities 談論活動
181. What are you doing? 妳在幹什麽?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看書。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做飯。
184. Are you watching TV now? 妳在看電視嗎?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5頻道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 沒有,我在聽收音機。
187. Where are you going? 妳去哪兒?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 妳在給誰寫信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 給壹個老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 這周末妳將幹什麽?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去聽音樂會。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我與朋友去郊遊。
194. Do you like traveling? 妳喜歡郊遊嗎?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜歡。
四、 About Age 關於年齡
196. How old are you? 妳多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十幾歲。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小兩歲。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大壹
歲。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是壹家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十歲來這兒。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始上學。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大多數不到30歲。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下個月她就滿15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他們將為結婚十周年開個晚會。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他畢竟還只是個孩子。
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 談論日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天妳幾點起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8點起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 妳在哪兒吃午飯?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近壹家快餐店吃午飯。
215. What did you have for lunch? 妳中午吃些什麽?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃壹個漢堡包,壹個炸雞腿。
217. What time do you start work? 妳什麽時候開始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八點開始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 妳上班幹些什麽?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 妳什麽時候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6點。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 閑暇時,妳幹些什麽?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
225. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。
六、 Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 妳昨天早上幾點起床?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我聽見鬧鐘了,但我捱到
九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我剛好趕上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的壹個朋友壹塊吃了午飯。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了壹會兒班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜誌。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
七、 Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,妳好,真是妳嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,妳好。真高興再次見到妳。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整壹年沒見妳了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但妳看起來還是那麽漂
亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間妳好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來妳很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That's all right. 沒事兒。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近妳看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有壹點兒聯系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯系哦。
八、 Talking About The Past 談論過去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常壹大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去妳常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自從我上次來這裏已經有很
長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近妳見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始壹直都在做這個項目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了壹整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們壹到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,
火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們壹起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀
那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把
它放在抽屜了。
九、 Asking About The Address 詢問地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 妳好,傑克,妳現在住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 妳在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麽樣?她在那兒住多
久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 妳會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以壹起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且妳也許會在那兒住久壹些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。
十、 Asking Questions 提問題
286. Where are you going? 妳去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 妳們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什麽時候來看妳?
289. When did you buy the car? 妳什麽時候買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴妳的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪妳去機場?
292. Why don't you agree? 妳為什麽不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 妳假期怎麽過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子妳怎麽樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信裏說什麽了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 妳打算拿這些書怎麽辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給妳時妳在幹嗎?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 妳能猜到今天上午我在做什麽嗎?
這是前300,後面600分別參見
/English900/English_3.htm
/English900/English_4.htm
/English900/English_5.htm
/English900/English_6.htm