《Hey Jude》
歌曲原唱:The Beatles?
填 詞:Paul McCartney?
譜 曲:Paul McCartney
Hey Jude' don't make it bad。
嘿 Jude 別沮喪傷心,
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱壹首悲傷的歌 重新平復妳的心情,
Remember to let her into your heart',
記得將它唱進妳的心裏,
Then you can start to make it better.
然後就開始重新振作 好好走下去,
Hey Jude' don't be afraid.
嘿 Jude 別害怕別猶豫,
You were made to go out and get her.
妳應該克服所有恐懼走出去,
The minute you let her under your skin',
在妳決心擁抱恐懼的那壹刻,
Then you begin to make it better.
妳就更加能重新鼓起勇氣,
And anytime you feel the pain' hey Jude' refrain',
而無論任何時刻妳感到痛苦了 Jude 記得停下來,
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
妳不用把全世界的重擔都往自己肩上攬,
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool,
妳知道有些愚蠢的人 總裝做滿不在乎的樣子,
By making his world a little colder.
卻把自己的人生過得糟糕而諷刺,
Hey Jude' don't let me down.
嘿 Jude 別讓我失望啊,
You have found her' now go and get her.
妳既然已經找到了妳的她 那就勇敢向前吧,
Remember to let her into your heart',
記得讓她進到妳的心裏,
Then you can start to make it better.
然後 就好好的這麽走下去,
So let it out and let it in' hey Jude' begin',
去吧 Jude 讓妳的愛自由徜徉 勇敢前行,
You're waiting for someone to perform with.
妳總是在等著有人與妳壹同揮灑人生 並肩同行,
And don't you know that it's just you' hey Jude' you'll do',但妳難道還不明白那個人就是妳自己嗎 所以Jude 去吧,
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
妳需要的動力其實壹直就在妳肩上 在妳心裏,
Hey Jude' don't make it bad.
嘿 Jude 別沮喪傷心,
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱壹首悲傷的歌 重新平復妳的心情,
Remember to let her under your skin',
記得將它唱進妳的心裏,
Then you'll begin to make it,
然後就開始重新 讓妳的生活變得,
Better better better better better better' oh.
好起來 更好起來 壹直這麽好下去,
Da da da da da da' da da da' hey Jude...
Da da da da da da' da da da 嘿 Jude……
擴展資料:
《Hey Jude》是The Beatles(披頭士樂隊)成員Paul McCartney(保羅·麥卡特尼)創作的歌曲,於1968年8月26日發行。後還收錄於披頭士樂隊於1970年02月26日發行的精選集《The Beatles》中。
《Hey Jude》於發行後連續9周位於美國Billboard榜首,在全球的銷量超過了八百萬張。