1、Please Don't Go的中文翻譯是請不要走。
2、Please Don't Go另外的意思是:請別離開,請別離開我。
Please Don't Go
1、Please don't go,'my father said.'You won't be happy, you know.?
“不要去,”父親說。“妳不會幸福的,妳知道。
2、Please don't go in such a bad temper, you will only feel worse.?
請別老是那樣大的火氣,這樣妳的情緒只會更壞的。
3、Please don't go away. I need you now.?
愛過妳,失去妳我才知道要珍惜。
4、Please don't go ahead with it till you've seen me again.?
在妳再見到我之前別進行那件事。
5、You break in my life, please don't go leaving me, because if you do as that, my life will be overshadowed.?
妳已闖入了我的生命,那麽不要離開我,因為妳的離開會給我的生命蒙上陰影。
6、If my request makes a difference then please don't go yet.?
如果我的請求有差別那麽請仍然不要去。
7、Please don't go to bed before you finish your homework.?
在完成作業之前,請不要休息。
8、And I was crying on the staircase, Begging you please don't go.?
可是這時我卻蜷坐在樓梯間裏偷偷地抹眼淚,在心底裏祈求妳不要離開。
9、Please don't go out of your way.?
請不要特地為我(而費事您吧)。
10、The wind's cold, so please don't go outside.?
風很冷,不要到外面去。