初二英語口語對話自帶翻譯
A:I'd like to visit the famous spots in Paris. Can you tell me what they are?
A:我想遊覽巴黎的名勝,妳能告訴我有哪些嗎?
B:Well, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Arch of Triumph are all good places of interest in this city.
B:嗯,埃菲爾鐵塔、盧浮宮、凱旋門都是市內的勝地。
A:Oh, I can't wait to go,but I have only two days,so do you think I can visit all of those places in two days?
A:啊,我都等不及想去了,可我只有兩天的時間,妳認為我能在兩天內遊覽完所有這些地方嗎?
B: No,you can't if you want to take a good look at them.
B:如果妳想好好遊覽而不是走馬觀花的話,那兩天時間是不行的。
A:That's too bad. But I still can choose a few of them. Then What's the best way to do my sightseeing?
A:太可惜了,不過我還是可以選些地方去遊覽的。那我最好怎麽樣遊覽呢?
B:In that case I suggest you go to Louvre Museum first. Because there are so many treasure there.
B:這樣的話,我建議妳先去盧浮宮,因為那裏有很多珍寶。
A:Really? It's so attractive.
A:是嗎?太吸引人了。
B:And if time is enough you can go to see the Eiffel Tower. It almost stands for Paris.
B:如果時間夠的話,妳可以去看看埃菲爾鐵塔,它幾乎代表了巴黎。
A:Arch of Triumph is my favor, too. So I should set off at once.
A:凱旋門我壹直也很喜歡。看樣子我得馬上出發了。
B:Have a good time !
B:祝妳玩兒得開心!
A:Thank you.
A:謝謝。
初二英語長對話加翻譯
Joel: So, anyway, you talked about city hunter. That's a Japanese comic? OK, tell me about that?
喬爾:之前妳談到了《城市獵人》這部漫畫。這是日本漫畫,對吧?和我們說說這部漫畫吧。
Tres: I really don't remember much. It was some guy that was wanted, I guess for murder, I don't think he really did it. I think. I'm not sure. But, yeah, the issues I treked through, this guy was searching for a little elementary school girl, and eventually he found her, but right before they could reunite, the cop came in and they started fighting and the cop beat him really bad and shot him a few times but the guy still escaped.
特雷斯:我不太記得了。大概是有關壹個因為謀殺而被通緝的男人的故事,不過我覺得他沒有進行謀殺。我也不太確定。我記得,這個男人在尋找壹個小學女孩,他終於找到了她,可是就在他們重聚之前,警察出現了,然後他們開始打鬥,警察把他打得很慘,而且還朝他開了幾槍,不過這個男人還是成功逃走了。
Joel: So this is just one comic book or it's a whole series?
喬爾:這是單本漫畫還是壹個系列故事?
Tres: It was, what do you call, BJ Jump from like 1992.
特雷斯:這部漫畫從1992年開始在BJ Jump周刊上連載。
Joel: What's BJ jump?
喬爾:BJ jump是什麽?
Tres: It's a weekly thick comic book, so it has many comics inside.
特雷斯:是漫畫周刊,裏面有許多漫畫。
Joel: Oh, I see, so it's just one story.
喬爾:哦,我明白了,所以每期就只登壹篇。
Tres: Right, they have various comics.
特雷斯:對,周刊裏有許多不同的漫畫。
Joel: You can buy that in the United States?
喬爾:在美國可以買到嗎?
Tres: My sister brought it back from me when she studied in Japan in Junior High School.
特雷斯:我記得那是我姐姐在日本上高中的時候從日本給我買回來的。
Joel: I think I remember you telling me about some other comic book that you used to read when you were a kid or..?
喬爾:我記得妳說過妳小時候看過的壹些漫畫書,是嗎?
Tres: I can tell you about the comic book I read as an adult. (OK. OK.) I think the best Japanese comic out there today is Nijuuseki-shonen, "20th Century Boys" and it's a story of kids who make up this fantasy world and how they save the world and then when they become adults they learn that all these things that they've created are starting to come true. The rest you should read.
特雷斯:我可以跟妳說說我成年後看的漫畫書。(好)我認為現在日本最好的漫畫是《20世紀少年》,這部漫畫講的是,壹群虛構出壹個世界的孩子如何守護這個世界,還有他們成年後發現所有他們編造的事情都成為了現實。具體內容妳要自己去看漫畫。
Joel: What does a comic book cost in Japan anyway?
喬爾:日本漫畫書大概多少錢?
Tres: You can buy one brand new from say 500 Yen to up to a 1,000 Yen, or you can go to convenience stores and buy the weekly sale books that have various comics inside, which I think are maybe 270 Yen, I think, or you can go to a used comic book store and buy the popular comics for somewhere from 250 and 350 yen.
特雷斯:500到1000日元可以買壹本嶄新的漫畫書,或者妳可以去便利店買連載多個漫畫的周刊,周刊大概要270日元,妳還可以去二手漫畫書店,花250到350日元就可以買到受歡迎的漫畫。
Joel: I'm gonna have to buy your used ones for a starter kit.
喬爾:作為入門者,我要買妳的漫畫書。
Tres: Alright. I can help you out.
特雷斯:好。我可以借妳。
Joel: OK, hook me up.
喬爾:好,給我介紹壹下。
初中日常英語對話及翻譯
Ann: Have you read the news?
妳看過這個新聞了嗎?
Lily: What news?
什麽新聞?
Ann: In Russia, the speaker of the House proposed that mistress should be legal.
在俄國,議長提議說二奶應該被合法。
Lily: Was he crazy?
他瘋了嗎?
Ann: I don?t know. The reason is that he said the rate of population growth was very low.
我不知道,他說這是因為俄國的人口增長率太低了。
Lily: If this propose were put into effort, do you think the rate of population growth would be improved?
如果這個提議被推行,妳認為人口增長率會提高嗎?
Ann: I don?t think so.
我不這麽認為。
Lily: In Russia, even in most western country, people have a thought that they don?t want to have many babies.
在俄國,甚至是大部分的西方國家,人們的思想都是不想要太多的孩子。
Ann: Yes, German, France, Britain, Italy and so on, the rate of population growth have been among 0% to 3% for many years.
是的,德國,法國,英國,意大利等國家,人口增長率都在0%到3%之間徘徊多年了。
Lily: Wow, these countries need to have some change.
哇,這些國家真的需要點改變。
簡單的英語對話加翻譯
Ann: Welcome to my home.
歡迎到我家來。
Lily: Thank you. Can I have something to drink?
謝謝,能給我點兒喝的嗎?
Ann: Ok, wait a moment.
好的,稍等。
Lily: Thank you. I am very thirty.
謝謝。我很渴啊。
Ann: What did you do?
妳做了什麽?
Lily: I ran here.
我跑著來的。
Ann: Oh? Why?
哦?為什麽?
Lily: I overslept and we made it at eight o?clock.
我睡過頭了,而且我們約好八點的。
Ann: So you ran here?
所以妳跑過來?
Lily: Of course, I don?t like to be late.
當然,我不喜歡遲到。