關於打針的英語對話
感冒打針這件事情,我們想必不會陌生。下面是我分享的關於打針的英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!
對話1
A:Is this where I come for an injection?
打針是在這兒嗎?
B:Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?
是的,請讓我看看醫生的處方好嗎?
A:Here you are.
給您 .
B:Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?
哦,原來是青黴素呀.妳對青黴素過敏嗎?
A:I have no idea.
這我倒不知道.
B:Yes,and rest your arm on the table and relax.Hold still please.
坐吧,把胳膊擱到桌子上.不要動
Now, wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I'll have a look to see your reaction.
妳到外面坐15分鐘,然後讓我看看妳有沒有什麽反應.
對話2A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.
請進,讓我看看妳的胳膊.
B:Here.Nothing seems to have happened.
看吧,好像沒什麽反應.
A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.
看上去壹切正常.我先給妳打第壹針.
B:How many injections will I need?
總***要打多少針呀?
A:One every day for seven days.It should be around the same time each day.
每天壹針,總***7天,而且每天要在差不多同壹時間打針.
B:What happens if I can't come?
我來不了的話要緊嗎?
A:It's important that you don't skip a day
壹天也不要漏打,這很重要.
B:I understand.
知道了.
A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.
現在我要用酒精棉球給妳擦壹擦皮膚,然後再給妳打針.
Try to relax as much as you can.
妳盡可能地放松
B:Oh,it really hurts.
實在痛死人了.
A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
幾小時後疼痛就會過去的.
重要句子Is this where I come for an injection?
打針是在這兒嗎?
Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?
是的,請讓我看看醫生的處方好嗎?
Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?
哦,原來是青黴素呀.妳對青黴素過敏嗎?
I have no idea.
我不知道.
Now,roll up your sleeve,and I'll give you a small injection
來,把袖子卷起來,我先做個小劑量註射.
Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes then I'll have a look to see your reaction.
在外面等15分鐘,然後讓我看看有沒有什麽反應.
It's important that you don't skip a day
妳壹天也不要漏針,這壹點很重要.
I'll just use this swab to sterilize it.
我來用酒精棉球給妳消毒壹下.
The pain should go away in a couple of hours.
幾小時後,疼痛就會過去.
;