I've got the reach and the teeth of a killin' machine,
綠光閃爍之間讓妳血流如濺
with a need to bleed you when the light goes green,
不要懷疑,這是我的地盤
best blieve, I'm in a zone to be,
我的陰陽兩界,我的長江流域
from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze.
當妳奔襲而來我得意地微笑
Put a grin on my chin when you come to me,
因為勝利是屬於我的,我是壹流的殺手,帶給妳的將是死亡
'cuz i'll win, I'm a one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death
大地在我腳下
to the place you're about to be:
妳將成為另壹條在我腳下流淌的血河
another river of blood runnin' under my feet.
歷練之火早已燃起
Forged in a fire lit long ago,
與我比肩,妳將永不孤獨
stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.
第壹個沖鋒,最後壹個離去
I'm last to leave, but the first to go,
上帝啊,請在老去之前賜我以死亡
Lord, make me dead before you make me old.
吞噬著恐懼,當敵人以魔鬼的面孔進入視線
I feed on the fear of the devil inside of theenemy faces in my sights:
用手瞄準,用意誌扣動扳機,用冷酷的心殺戮
aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart link arctic ice
我是壹個戰士,戰士在前進
I am a soldier and I'm marching on,
我是勇士,這是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.
樂戰好鬥,令敵國焦土壹片
I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore,
跋涉血海,誓要斬盡殺絕
wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I'll kill some more.
子彈飛嘯,電光石火
Bullet in the breach and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline,
假如死亡不能帶給妳恐懼
if death don't bring you fear,
我發誓,定要讓妳敬畏我的鐵足
I swear, you'll fear these marchin' feet.
走近噩夢,走近我,掉入魔鬼所在地黑暗
Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil de,
咽喉橫亙,利刀如鯊
in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth,
地獄火起,天使哭泣
where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps.
我的影子將是妳的死神,當妳被我遇到,呼喚所有的神明吧
Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag;
希望瞬間寂滅,我的身影就是妳死亡的影子
hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one i cast.
我是壹個戰士,戰士在前進
I am a soldier and I'm marching on,
我是勇士,這是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.
目光似鐵,視野無限
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,
我是勇士,這是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.
(巴頓將軍:我們不僅僅要射殺那些雜種)
(General Patton: We're not just going to shoot the bastards)
(我們還要掏出他們的五臟六腑)
(We're going to cut out their living guts)
(掏出五臟六腑來潤滑我們的坦克履帶)
(and use them to grease the treads of our tanks)
(我們還要大把大把地幹掉這些該死的雜種)
(We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel)
我身輕體健,誓要讓妳承受悲傷
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief,
而且讓妳無力還手
and the least of me's still out of your reach.
殺人機器啟動,壹路勇猛沖鋒
The killing machine's gonna do the deed,
直到河流枯竭,直到生命的最後
until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.
昂首迎風
Chin in the air with a head held high,
直面敵人
I'll stand in the path of the enemy line.
沒有恐懼,只有自豪
Feet no fear, know my pride:
為了上帝,為了祖國,我將結束妳的生命
for God and Country I'll end your life.
我是壹個戰士,戰士在前進
I am a soldier and I'm marching on,
我是壹個勇士,這是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song.
目光似鐵,視野無限
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,
我是勇士,這就是勇士之歌
I am a warrior and this is my song
戰士之歌(美國)
494230759奉上