打電話英文情景對話壹
A: Benny, this is Miranda. Why haven't you called me since you got back?
A: 本尼,我是米蘭達。妳回來了怎麽沒給我打電話呢。
B: Oh, my God, Miranda. Is it you? What a surprise! How do you know that I'm back? I was thinking of giving you a call.
B: 噢,天哪,米蘭達。是妳嗎?這可真是個驚喜呀!妳怎麽知道我回來了?我確實想給妳打電話來著。
A: Ok. Anyhow, listen, why don't we have dinner together this evening and have a good talk?
A: 好吧。不管怎麽樣,聽著,咱們今天晚上壹塊兒吃飯吧,好好聊壹聊。
B: Why not? Where shall we go?
B: 好哇!咱們去哪兒?
A: How about the bar where we used to go for a drink?
A: 我們以前經常去喝酒的那個酒吧怎麽樣?
B: It's still there? Wonderful! Ok, let's meet there at half past six.
B: 它還在那兒嗎?太棒了!好吧,我們六點半在那兒見。
A: Be there or be square.
A: 不見不散。
打電話英文情景對話二
Making a Phone Call
打電話
Suji: June,I'm sorry. I think I don't be able to go to the airport to see you off.
June: Oh,don't worry about that.
I'll definitely okay.
Suji: Well,I really wanted to go,but I have a terrible cold.
What time will you leave home?
June: As soon as my father get home. Anyway,I understand you.
Just take care of yourself.
We can say our goodbye right here and now.
Suji: Okay, June. Have a wonderful trip.
June: Thank you very much. I should say goodbye for now.
蘇吉:對不起。我覺得我不去機場給妳送行了。
簡尼:哦,不用擔心。我壹定會沒事的。
蘇吉:嗯,我真的很想去,但我得了重感冒。妳什麽時候離家?
簡尼:只要我的父親壹到家。無論如何,我理解妳。要好好照顧自己。現在,我們可以就在這裏說再見了。
蘇吉:好吧,簡尼。旅途愉快。
簡尼:非常感謝。現在,我應該說再見了。
打電話英文情景對話三
John: Hello? Can I speak to Mr. Smith?
餵?能請史密斯先生聽電話嗎?
Girl: I'm sorry, but he's out now. May I take a message?
抱歉,他現在不在。要我傳話嗎?
John: Yes. This is John Brown. I'd like to meet him next Monday morning around 10 o'clock.
好的。我是約翰布朗。下星期壹早上十點左右我想跟他見個面。
Girl: Let me check his schedule... Yes, I think he can see you. But could you call again around five to make sure?
我來查查他的時間表... 可以,我想他可以見妳。不過,五點左右妳可以再打電話來確定壹下嗎?
John: OK,thank you very much.
好的,非常感謝妳。
Girl: You are wele.
不用謝。