古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - 請翻譯下Sopor Aeternus 的no one is there

請翻譯下Sopor Aeternus 的no one is there

No-one Is There

(Sopor Aeternus) Dead Lovers' Sarabande - Face 2

Now and then I'm scared, 現在我感到恐懼

when I seem to forget how sounds become words or even sentences ... 當我似乎遺忘的聲音成為了文字甚至審判

No, I don't speak anymore and what could I say, 不,我再也不會開口,那些我可能會說的話

since no-one is there and there is nothing to say ... 因為沒有人在這裏,這裏什麽也沒有

So, I prefer to lie in darkest silence alone ... 我更願意獨自躺在最黑暗的寂靜中

listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 聆聽黑暗,是聲音,是誰在低語

for something to share ... 為了分享什麽

- but there is no hope and no-one is there. 但是這裏沒有希望,沒有人在這裏

No, no, no ...- not one living soul and there is nothing (left) to say, 沒有活著的靈魂,沒有人發壹言

in darkness I lie all alone by myself, 我獨自躺在黑暗之中

sleeping most of the time to endure the pain. 所有的時間中我在沈睡忍受這痛苦

I am not breathing a word, 我不發壹言

I haven't spoken for weeks 我幾周都不說壹句話

and yet the mistress inside me is (secretly) straining her ears. 然而我內心的情人豎起耳朵

But there is no-one, 但是這裏沒有壹個人

and it seems to me at times 看來在每壹刻

that with every passing hour another word is leaving my mind ... 每過壹個小時,壹個詞就從我腦中消失

I am the mistress of loneliness, 我是孤獨的情人

my court is deserted but I do not care. 我的庭院壹片荒蕪但是我無心照看

The presence of people is ugly and cold 活著的人醜惡且冷酷

and something I can neither watch nor bear. 我不想去看這些也不能忍受

So, I prefer to lie in darkness silence alone, 因此,我祈禱獨自躺在寂靜的黑暗中

listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 聽那黑暗,聽那聲音,有什麽人在說話

for something to share ... 為了分享這些

- but there is no hope and no-one is there. 但是這裏沒有希望,沒有人在這裏

No, I don't speak anymore and what should I say, 不,我再也不會開口,那些我可能會說的話

since no- one is there and there is nothing to say? 因為沒有人在這裏,這裏什麽也沒有

All is oppressive, alles ist schwer, 所有的壓抑,

there is no-one and NO-ONE IS THERE ... 這裏沒有人