古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - heijude

heijude

Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!別沮喪

Take a sad song 找壹首哀傷的歌

And make it better 把它唱得更快樂

Remember, to let her into your heart 記得將它唱入妳的心田

Then you can start to make it better 世界就能開始好轉

Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!別害怕

You were made to go out and get her 妳天生就要勇於克服恐懼

The minute You let her under your skin 當妳將它身埋於心底那壹刻

Then you begin 世界就

To make it better 開始好轉

And anytime you feel the pain 當妳感受痛苦的滋味

Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 別把世界的重擔都往肩上扛

For well you know that it's a fool 妳知道那些愚蠢的人

Who plays it cool 總是裝做不在乎

By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷

Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!別讓我失望

You have found her now go and get her 既然找到真愛就要勇敢追求

Remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart 記住(嘿裘!)要將他 攬入妳的心房

Then you can start to make it better 那樣世界就能開始好轉

So let it out and let it in 所以啊,讓妳的愛自由來去

Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!開始啊

You're waiting for someone to perform with 妳期待有個人與妳同臺表演

And don't you know that it's just you 妳不知道那個人就是妳自已嗎

Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!妳會辦到

The movement you need is on your shoulder 下壹步該怎麼做就全看妳自己

Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!別喪氣

Take a sad song and make it better 找壹首哀傷的歌把它唱得更快樂

Remember you let her under your skin 記得將它深藏於心

Then you'll begin 世界就能

To make it better 開始好轉