We used to love while others used to play.當別人在玩耍的時候,我們總是與愛相伴.
Don't ask me why,but time has passed us by.不要問我為什麽但時光已經流逝
Some one else moved in from far away.有人從遙遠的地方走了過來
(chorus)
Now we are tall,& Christmas trees are small.現在我們長高了,聖誕樹顯得那麽矮小
And U don't ask the time of day.妳不再詢問我白天的時間
But U & I,our love will never die.但妳和我之間的愛永不會老去
But guess we'll cry come first of May.但我猜我們會在五月的第壹天哭泣
The apple tree that grew for U & me.為了妳和我而成長的蘋果樹
I watched the apples falling one by one.我看到蘋果壹個個落下
And I recall the moment of them all,
the day I kissed Ur cheek & U were mine.
我回想起它們每壹個成長的時刻,和我我親吻臉頰的那天.妳是我的