世界需要妳們這樣的人。對妳們這樣的人來說,世界正在死去。
Embrace that responsibility, and you run with it.
接受這壹責任,承擔起來。
Get out there, earn your keep. Give back.
走出去,體現妳的價值。回饋世界。
It’s not gonna be easy. Never gonna be easy.
這不會容易,永遠都不會容易。
For much of it, you’ll stand alone, but you’ve got to stand strong.
大多數時候,妳會孤身作戰,但妳壹定要堅強。
You know, i beg you to not give into mediocrity,like the other 98 percent of the world.
我祈求妳們,不要屈從於平庸,就像其他98%的世人那樣。
Because you would be doing yourselves, and the world, a greatest disservice.
那樣就是對妳自己和這個世界造成極大的傷害。
You’re all too smart. You’re too smart to let it go to waste.
妳們太有才華。不能就這麽浪費掉。
And you’ve got one shot at this. One fucking shot.
而且妳們只有壹次機會。就壹次機會。
Don’t let a moment of it slip by.
不要讓任何壹刻白白溜走。
Grab it, snatch it up, make it yours. Celebrate every moment. Celebrate every fucking breath.
抓住它,讓它成為妳的。珍惜每壹刻。珍惜每壹次呼吸。