媽媽 度 有 瑞慢ber
the old straw hat you gave to me
熱 偶的 斯juo 還特 有 給吳 圖 米
I lost that hat long ago
愛 羅斯特 雜特 海特 龍 額夠
flew to the foggy canyon.
副樓圖熱 佛gi 看樣
Yeh Ma ma I wonder
也 媽媽 愛 忘得r
what happened to that old straw hat
沃特 還笨的 圖 雜特 偶的 斯juo 海特
falling down the mountain side
佛領 蕩 熱 忙疼 腮的
out of my reach like your heart.
奧特 額物 買 瑞其 來客 喲 哈而特
Suddenly that wind came up
撒等類 雜特 win的 K嗎p
stealing my hat from me yeh
似地靈 買 海特 副讓 米 也
Swirling whirling gust of wind
斯我領 我領 噶斯特 額物 win的
blowing it higher away
不樓應 也特 海額 額為
Ma ma that old straw hat
媽媽 雜特 偶的 斯juo 海特
was the only one I really loved
我斯 熱 偶蕾 玩 愛 銳利 了無得
but we lost it.
巴特 wi 咯斯特 耶特
No one could bring it back
諾 玩 哭的 不ring 耶特 百科
like the life you gave me
來客 熱 來福 有 給吳 米