古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - 雅思口語考試可以說freak嗎

雅思口語考試可以說freak嗎

最好不要說Freak Out 嚇死了!

用過freak out在口語部分描述自己經歷的同學要註意了。freak out的正確使用方式是這樣的。

The term, "freak out" means you're in a panic over something that happened.

“Freak out”這個詞意味著妳對當時所發生的事情感到很恐慌。

Foreigners find this term off-putting because it is overused.

外國人很煩這個詞,因為它被過度使用。

Freaking

out is supposed to mean out of control or manic but it's usually used

in situations when a person is excited over something.

“Freak out”這個詞本來是表示失控或者狂躁,但是現在通常用來表示某人因為某事很激動。

9Least Worst Option 最佳選擇

This paradoxical expression just confuses matters, especially if you're saying it to a person from another country.

這個矛盾的表達只是在混淆視聽,尤其是妳在跟別的國家的人說這句話的時候。

It means that something is the best choice from a list of bad options.

這句話的意思是在壹些不好的選擇裏面做出最好的選擇。

For example, "This English assignment is the "least worst option" on the teacher's assignment list."

比如說:“這份英語作業是老師的作業清單裏的‘最佳選擇’。”

10It Is What It Is 事情就是這樣...

The phrase, "It is what it is," means that there is nothing you can do about it and it doesn't matter.

這個短語:“事情就是這樣,”意思是妳無能為力並且這沒什麽大不了。

If you use this term, you're saying that you're helpless to change anything, instead of offering a solution.

如果妳用這個短語的話,那妳就是在說妳無能為力,也無法提供解決辦法。

This is very annoying, especially if you use it in a business atmosphere.

這句話很煩人,尤其在生意場合裏更是如此。口語考試時候大家最好不要用到這樣的表達方式哦~~~