古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯

人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯

 在 學習英語 課文中遇到壹些看不懂的單詞或 句子 很影響對整篇課文的理解,下面我為同學們帶來人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯,歡迎大家學習!

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's try

 Mike and Wu Yifan are talking about the weekend.listen and arde.

 邁克和吳壹凡正在談論周末。聽壹聽,圈壹圈。

 1.What do Wu Yifan and Mike want to do first?

 1.吳壹凡和邁克首先想要做什麽?

 A.Go hiking. A.去徒步旅行。

 B.Go shopping. B.去購物。

 2.What are they going to buy?

 2.他們將要買什麽?

 A.Hiking clothes and shoes. A.徒步旅行的衣服示口鞋。

 B.Magazines. B.雜誌。

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:let's talk

 Mike:Those shoes in the window are nice! Let's have a look.

 邁克:櫥窗裏的那些鞋很漂亮!讓我們看壹看。

 Wu Yifan:What size are your shoes,Mike?

 吳壹凡:邁克,妳穿多大號的鞋?

 Mike:Size 7.

 邁克:7號。

 Wu Yifan:Size 7? That's so small.

 吳壹凡:7號?那真小。

 Mike:In China I wear size 38 shose.

 邁克:在中國我穿38號的鞋。

 Wu Yifan:Oh! Your feet are bigger than I mine. Myshoes are size 37.

 吳壹凡:哦!妳的腳比我的大。我穿37號的鞋。

 Mike:Really?You look taller than me.

 邁克:真的嗎?妳看起來比我高。

 Wu Yifan:But I think you are heavier.How heavy are you?

 吳壹凡:但是我認為妳更重。妳體重多少?

 Mike:I'm 48 kilograms.

 邁克:我體重48千克。

 Wu Yifan:Yes,you're heavier. I'm 46 kilograms.

 吳壹凡:是的,妳更重。我體重46千克。

 What size are Wu Yifan's shoes?

 吳壹凡穿多大號的鞋?

 How heavy is Wu Yifan?

 吳壹凡體重多少?

 How heavy are you?

 妳體重多少?

 Who is heavier than you?

 誰比妳重?

 What size are your shoes?

 妳穿多大號的鞋?

 Whose shoes are bigger?

 誰的鞋更大?

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's learn

 John:How heavy are you,Jim?

 約翰:妳體重多少,吉姆?

 Jim:I'm 52 kilograms.

 吉姆:我體重52千克。

 John:You're heavier than me.

 約翰:妳比我重。

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Match and say

 Mike's fish is__than__.

 邁克的魚比__ __。

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Read and write

 Spring is coming!The sky is clearer and the sun is brighter.Can you think of any other changes? Look and tick.

 春天要來了!天空更晴朗,陽光更明媚。妳能想出壹些其他的變化嗎?看壹看並打鉤。

 Wu Yifan and his family are going on a trip to the countryside.Wu Yifan has a story to tell Robin.

 吳壹凡和他的家人將要去鄉村旅行。吳壹凡有壹個 故事 要講給羅賓。

 ____ (Title)____(題目)

 Little Duck is watching the sun go down.It is getting lower and lower,but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

 小鴨子正在看太陽落下。它正變得越來越低,但是他的影子正變得越來越長。

 ?Why is that?Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree.?You are older and ,smarter than me.Tell me-why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?Old Tree says,?That's easy,Little Duck. The sun goes down every day,and we grow older every day.Your shadow grows Ionger because you are growing taller.You are becoming a big beautiful bird!?

 ?那是為什麽?小鴨子問他的朋友老樹。?妳比我年長並且比我聰明。告訴我?為什麽當太陽變得更低的時候,我的影子更長?老樹說:?那很簡單,小鴨子。太陽每天落下,而且我們每天成長。妳的影子變得更長是因為妳正在長得更高。妳將要變成壹只美麗的大鳥!?

 Can you answer Little Duck's question.Robin?

 妳能回答小鴨子的問題嗎,羅賓?

 1.Choose a title for the story.

 1.為這個故事選擇壹個題目。

 A.Little Duck's shadow A.小鴨子的影子

 B.Old Tree's shadow B.老樹的影子

 2.Who is younger? 2.誰更年輕?

 A.The tree. A.樹。

 B.The duck. B.鴨子。

 3.When is the duck's shadow shorter?

 3.什麽時候鴨子的影子更短?

 A.ln the morning. A.在早上。

 B.ln the afternoon. B.在下午。

 Little Duck:Old Tree,the sun gets__,but my shadow gets ____.Why?

 小鴨子:老樹,太陽變得____,但是我的影子變得____。為什麽?

 Old Tree:That's easy.Your shadow gets longer because you are getting____and growing____ every day.

 老樹:那很簡單。妳的影子變得更長因為妳每天都在變得____和長得____。

 Little Duck:So what will happen to me?

 小鴨子:那麽我將發生什麽情況?

 Old Tree:Well,...

 老樹:嗯,?

 l.Do you agree with Old Tree? Why?

 1.妳同意老樹(的看法)嗎?為什麽?

 2.Can you answer Little Duck's question? What's your answer?

 2.妳能回答小鴨子的問題嗎?妳的答案是什麽?

 3.Please circle the words with"-er".Then talk about the changes in your friends.

 3.請圈出含有?-er?的單詞。然後談論妳的朋友們的變化。

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's check

 Listen and tick.

 聽壹聽並打鉤。

 Listen again and write the answers to the questions.

 再聽壹遍,寫下問題的答案。

 1.John is older.

 1.約翰更年長。

 人教版六年級下冊英語unit1 B部分課文翻譯:Let's wrap it up

 Read and write. 讀壹讀,寫壹寫。

 tall-taller

 高的?更高的

 thin-thinner

 瘦的?更瘦的

 heavy-heavier

 重的?更重的

 long長的

 strong強壯的

 big大的

 sad悲傷的

 hot熱的

 angry生氣的

 sunny晴朗的

 funny有趣的

 happy 快樂的

 windy多風的

?

人教版六年級下冊英語unit1B部分課文翻譯相關 文章 :

1. 六年級英語下冊課文Unit1

2. 六年級英語下冊知識點

3.關於 六年級英語 的寒假作業答案

4. 六年級下學期英語期中試卷帶答案

5.2016年小學六年級英語模擬試卷及答案