古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - 幫我翻譯成英文。滿意追分

幫我翻譯成英文。滿意追分

還是學生,覺得可能翻譯的不太準確。如果哪裏錯了的話,不嫌麻煩就給我提個醒吧。謝謝,(*^__^*) …

今天、我們依然單身

Today,we are still single.

我們、條件不錯

We have good conditions.

我們、年紀也不小了

We are no longer young.

我們、想戀愛了

We have desire to love.

但是我們還是單身、為什麽

But why we are still single?

我們喜歡的、要麽已經錯過了;

Whoever we loved,we have missed them,

要麽、已經名花or名草有主了

otherwise they have been ordered.

喜歡我們的、總覺得缺少壹種感覺

Someone who loves us,they are lack of a feeling.

於是、我們抱著追求真感情的態度

Thus,we strike an attitude that we want to seek true love.

尋找愛情

To seek our love.

於是、我們抱著寧缺毋濫的態度

Thus,we strike an attitude that(寧缺毋濫不會翻譯> <)

自由著、孤單著......

We are always free and lonely.

有時候、我們想寂寞的時候有個可以想念的人

Sometimes,we want to have a person of whom we can think,when we are lonely.

有時候、我們想孤單的時候有個可以說話的人

Sometimes,we want to have a person with whom we can talk,when we are lonely.

......

有時候、我們以為我們很懂愛情了

Sometimes,we think that we know love well.

但是、也常常問自己、愛情到底是什麽

But we frequently ask ourselves what love is on earth?

說要現實壹點、結果還是敗給了“感覺”

We said that we should be realistic,but we are still beaten by feeling.

有時候我們說要珍惜、其實我們正在浪費

Sometimes we said we should treasure what we have,in fact we are wasting.

揮霍自己的青春、浪費自己的感情

We are wasting our youth and wasting our emotion.

說要定下心來、結果還是很浮躁

We say that we are about to be peaceful,but we are still impatient and impetuous.(關於浮躁可能有更好的解釋吧,但我的水平有限呢)

我們就這樣尋尋覓覓、孤孤單單

So we are seeking and being lonely.

等待緣分到來......

We are waiting for our fate.

壹個人-

When we are single

可以孤單、但不許孤寂-

We can be lonely,but we can't have solitude.

可以寂寞、但不許空虛-

We can be lonely,but we can't be spiritually empty.

可以消沈、但不許墮落-

We can be depressed,but we can't wallow in degeneration.

可以失望、但不許放棄-

We can be dissapointed,but we can't give up.

沒有人愛、更要學會好好的愛自己-

If no one loves us, we should learn to love ourselves.

這些話送給妳

This word I send it to you,

也留給自己

I also leave it for myself.

翻譯的好辛苦,脖子都算了。> <