想起我
think of me fondly,
柔情的想起我
when we've said goodbye.
當我們已經說了再見
Remember me, once in a while -
偶爾想想我
please promise me you'll try.
請答應我妳會試著這樣去做
When you find that,
當妳發現
once again,
再壹次
you long to take your heart back and be free -
妳渴望讓自己振作、自由
if you ever find a moment,
如果妳曾找到壹瞬間
spare a thought for me...
想著我
We've never said our love was evergreen,
我們從沒說過我們的愛能永存
or as unchanging as the sea -
或者像大海壹樣不曾改變
but if you can still remember,
但是若妳能壹直記住
stop and think of me...
停下來想想我
Think of all the things we've shared and seen -
想想我們壹起分享壹起經歷過的事
don't think about the things which might have been...
不要回想可能發生的
Think of me,
想想我
think of me waking,
醒著的時候想想我
silent and resigned.
安靜的順從的
Imagine me,
想象我
trying too hard to put you from my mind.
很難把妳從記憶中抹去
Recall those days,
想起那些日子
look back on all those times,
想起所有過去的日子
think of the things we'll never do -
想起我們沒來得及做的事情
there will never be a day,
沒有壹天
when I won't think of you...
我不在想妳
Can it be?
是這樣嗎?
Can it be Christine?
是這樣嗎?克裏斯提娜?
Bravo!
好啊!
What a change!
這樣的改變!
You're really not a bit the gawkish girl that once you were...
妳實在不是曾經的那個笨拙的女孩了
She may not remember me,
她可能不會想起我
but I remember her...
但我記著她
We've never said our love was evergreen,
我們從沒說過我們的愛能永存
or as unchanging as the sea -
或者像大海壹樣不曾改變
but if you can still remember,
但是若妳能壹直記住
stop and think of me...
停下來想想我