古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - 加勒比海盜1中有哪些英文經典句子,並翻譯。謝謝·········

加勒比海盜1中有哪些英文經典句子,並翻譯。謝謝·········

下面是百科裏面收錄的,我最喜歡的是,伊麗莎白在海上救了特納說的

YOU ARE Pirate

1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到壹個市民我會馬上通告妳們的。

2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.妳肯定沒去過新加坡。 3. But you have heard of me.但妳聽說過我。 4.Gentlemen,milady,you'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. 先生們,女士,妳們將永遠記住這壹天,因為妳們差點兒就抓住了傑克.斯派洛船長。

5. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out. 只是妳再壹次擋住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且妳現在沒有武器了。

6. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now. 過來乖狗狗。現在只有我們兩個了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.過來,妳這個骯臟的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是!

7. Human hair from my back.我身後的體毛。

8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.那女孩的血沒用。

9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。

10. Welcome to Caribbean!歡迎來到加勒比!

11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!壹個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮!

12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That’s the one! Parley!就是這個!談判!

13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那麽現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這麽漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者妳可以投降。

14. Now,bring me that horizen.Hmm,hm...And really bad eggs.Drink up! My hearties!現在,讓我看看地平線,嗯嗯....還有真正的壞蛋。幹杯!我的水手們!

15. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.壹件善舉並不能補償壹個人作惡壹世犯下的罪行。

16. Even a good decision,if made for the wrong reasons,can be a wrong decision.壹個好的決定,如果做決定的原因是錯誤的也可能變成壹個錯誤的決定。

17. Take a walk! 解散。