昨日,煩惱離我遠去
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
現在卻重回故地
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
哦,我懷念昨日
Suddenly, i not half the man i used to be
突然,我迷失了我自己
There's a shadow hanging over me.
陰影籠罩著我的身體
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
哦,突然間來到昨日
Why she had to go
為何她遠去
I don't know she wouldn't say.
沒留下壹句話語
I said something wrong,
這都是我的錯
Now I long for yesterday.
現在我只渴望昨日
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
昨日,愛情像壹種簡單的遊戲
Now I need a place to hide away.
現在我只有選擇逃避
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
哦,我懷念昨日